Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Wow they held a funeral for the bastard. Is my initial reaction, but I remembered this is a fantasy setting, so he could return as an undead or something like that without proper funeral. The fucker also get cremated (legally!) so there will be minimal traces of him, if anyone decided to search they wouldn’t find much of anything.

Clean your hands off him and move on, seems like a great move. I do wonder who compensated Red for the damage to his store.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, at least SOMEONE had this feeling towards Ares...

Screenshot-130.png

But yeah... Whatever... It's over now... Time to move on!

Dex-chan lover
we traversing the fanservice territory now ? i dont think theres any more conflict after this

• Thinking
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Wow they held a funeral for the bastard. Is my initial reaction, but I remembered this is a fantasy setting, so he could return as an undead or something like that without proper funeral. The fucker also get cremated (legally!) so there will be minimal traces of him, if anyone decided to search they wouldn’t find much of anything.

Clean your hands off him and move on, seems like a great move. I do wonder who compensated Red for the damage to his store.
remind me of Grimgar of Ash and Fantasy (i only watched the anime and its one of the most moving and beautiful isekai fantasy i have ever experienced). without proper burial, the dead will rise as undead due to curse of a being called no life king so they had to do cremation.

edit: i doubt this manga do have the same curse but i want to name drop my beloved anime. May it get the justice it deserved which is a 2nd season instead of SAO's numerous (i dont hate the series but there are others more deserving of a second season treatment).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lit has an expression.

Ruti looks a bit weird. Her torso is so thin. I'd say that it's because of her different outfit, but that's not all there is to it.

Can't help but roll my eyes at all the "catch a cold" warnings I see all over mangas.

That's a very convenient not-blessing.

I like their formal wear. It's a rather short skirt for formal wear, but it works.

Don't speak ill of the dead, even if you think they deserve it. It's pointless anyway, and I wouldn't give it the effort.

If god didn't want you to live a happy life, it's not a god worth praying to.

Aggregator gang
This reads like the last chapter, any confirmation on if that's the case?

Edit: apparnetly not, I missed Dramen's comment.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
If the story ended here, I would be ok with that
and yet this isn't the end as none of the tracker sites says completed and considering Ruti has only nullified her blessing guess we can expect to be brought back to the table of the Demon War later

Well both are true.

Also the fact that 2nd season of anime is waaaaaaaaay ahead from manga scanlations. And already aired.

Probably one of the rare experience that watching the anime will spoil the manga plot :dogkek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread