Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 70

Can anyone remind me when and where did Ruti get the nameless blessing Shin again? I only remember that she has the Hero's and Devil's blessing.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone remind me when and where did Ruti get the nameless blessing Shin again? I only remember that she has the Hero's and Devil's blessing.
I think it was partially facilitated by the effect of the Devil's Blessing but was mostly something she obtained through her own strong belief and resolve.

Dex-chan lover
Very nice wrap up to this arc. I am interested to see where it goes or how the world will pull our main characters away from this slow life, even though I like it here.

and yet this isn't the end as none of the tracker sites says completed and considering Ruti has only nullified her blessing guess we can expect to be brought back to the table of the Demon War later
I know it's confirmed there's more novel content, but I feel like it should be pointed out that Manga Updates says 13 volumes, while this is four chapters beyond that, into what will (presumably) be volume 14. That means the raws are recent, and entirely possible the manga is going to end soon.

Dex-chan lover
If the story ended here, I would be ok with that
This, right here, is where I stopped reading the WN. It seemed like such a good point to get off the ride. I got everything I wanted from the story, and a wonderful ending. I’m still happy with that choice.

Double-page supporter
It would be a cozy place for an end. But they haven't even introduced the dipshit who is in the anime yet.
But I agree that this would be a comfortable place to end the manga.

Well both are true.

Also the fact that 2nd season of anime is waaaaaaaaay ahead from manga scanlations. And already aired.

Probably one of the rare experience that watching the anime will spoil the manga plot :dogkek:
that pretty sad that they gonna milk this futher.
next chapter with a timeskip with lit and red kids would be perfect to end the story

Dex-chan lover
remind me of Grimgar of Ash and Fantasy (i only watched the anime and its one of the most moving and beautiful isekai fantasy i have ever experienced). without proper burial, the dead will rise as undead due to curse of a being called no life king so they had to do cremation.

edit: i doubt this manga do have the same curse but i want to name drop my beloved anime. May it get the justice it deserved which is a 2nd season instead of SAO's numerous (i dont hate the series but there are others more deserving of a second season treatment).
The LN is still going on, with the little chance we have to ever see the anime get to the end of the story you should read it.
You can get until the volume 19 in english, iirc there's a website called just light novel that have them.

Users who are viewing this thread