Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 11 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
I bet that even if Ruti aka Hero honestly tell that stupid-egoistic sage that she want to be with MC, that stupid sage will definitely claim that MC has somehow brainwash/manipulate Ruti to say that and only he, the sage, is the one who worthy for hero blah blah blah

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I read too much isekai to remember so I've forgotten why he's so obsessed with our protag. Was it some ego thing about being the most supportive person to the Hero? And he can't stand the fact that she loves her brother?

I think some commenter in another chapter said it's part of his Sage compulsions or something, but that didn't make much sense to me.
There is also the fact that he is a sage. HIs ability will always try to make him the smartest man in the room, no matter the circumstances. So, in his mind, he believes that he's the only one who can provide for Ruti. He doesn't even see Ruti as a person. She's just a role that fulfills a goal in his life.
It's egotistical yandare love to the extreme.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I read too much isekai to remember so I've forgotten why he's so obsessed with our protag. Was it some ego thing about being the most supportive person to the Hero? And he can't stand the fact that she loves her brother?

I think some commenter in another chapter said it's part of his Sage compulsions or something, but that didn't make much sense to me.
Yeah, with a monthly manga, it can be hard to remember, in this world (litrpg, not isekai), jobs/protections are not just a skill package. They also come with a mental overlay that is a constant low level brainwashing. And they also are somewhat 'randomly' assigned by god, not logically assigned. Also, jobs can only be leveled by fighting/killing other beings with jobs. So a cook can't level cook without beating animals/monsters/others. It's a really stupid system.

Anyway, this basically makes it very difficult to not come to act like a stereotype of the job. People given a thief job would gain klepto instincts. Brawler get in more fights, Bandits come to want to rob, nobility classes desire to rule (awkward when a peasant gets a King class or a prince gets a Bandit class).

Gideon/Red is a guider. Its a job for nurturing/protecting a Hero and his/her party until they can stand on their own (it starts at a high level, but gains no advanced skills). It's why when Ares told him they didn't need him anymore, it hit him extra hard and he left right away.

Ares is a Sage, which desires to aid the Hero w/ his magic skills and wisdom. Unfortunately, Ares bound that up with his personal chosen one complex (Sage is a rare, high tier job after all), giving rise to a massive arrogance that resonates with his job, and he saw Gideon as a major obstacle in his chosen one destiny. Gideon is also way more competent [and acknowledged as such] because he put in the effort to learn so he could Guide the party successfully whereas Ares thinks because he's a Sage he can just do anything.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, no wonder he's a sage. He's a total virgin alright. And he would be until he's over 1000 years old. What's with that attitude? Pathetic. You call yourself a man like that? Dude, take a look at your chromosomes again and make sure if it's truly XY again. That attitude of yours is causing me to have some doubts about your chromosomes. Heck, even women wouldn't do such things.
1000 years? He's probably ain't gonna live for 1 more year lol

Dex-chan lover
Ruti regardless of the her feeling.
That's a pretty cruel thing to say considering Ruti hasn't really got any feelings left, aside from wanting to save the world, thanks to her ultimate divine protection. Consequently, she couldn't care less about Ares. This whole arc is about Ruti trying to gain back at least some of her emotions, as despite not having feelings anymore, she knows she once had them, before the divine protection gradually removed them, and thus she knows she lost something irreplaceable.

Dex-chan lover
Alright going by his bad reaction to the Double Bed our "smart sage" seems to be convinced our Gideon is doing unsibling like things with his sister. "siiiiiiiiigh"

Thank god he's probably super dead soon.

Dex-chan lover
Shit summary: he's mad that Gideon is living the life with a princess while he has to raise his family's name out of the gutter.
Considering that they were talking about what Gideon and Ruti would do if they met right when they saw the bed...

Users who are viewing this thread