Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 12 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
We're close, so so close. Just like 3 more chapters if they don't drag it out.

So they get the swords go back to Ruti to try and get her to hold one, get pretty stomped for the most part. (Lancer, Ares, Demon vs Rit, Ruti (till change sides) Assassin, Red, Pharmacist, Dannan, Spider). Red kills Ares after disarming him (quite literally)

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
It's like those backstories that try and make you sympathize with the antagonist, but it goes in the opposite direction. It's wild how these blessings essentially make you less human and just your "Blessing", like with Ruti's robotic apathy until she took the drugs.

Really, the lesson here is that drugs are cool(?) :)

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that Sage, like Guide, doesn't have an impulse, at least not a notable one, and that's part of Ares problem. He isn't getting any feedback from his blessing, yet still trying to live in accordance with his blessing. There isn't anything there for him to live in accordance with, and so he made up a path and is trying desperately to follow it. I would go farther to suggest that Sage and Guide both lacking a notable impulse is due to them having the same purpose of guiding and providing advice, and that too much of an impulse would interfere with that purpose and narrow their view.

Dex-chan lover
Just kill him already. I don't care about his backstory. It doesn't change how much of a shit he is.

Also demon just blabbing words without really saying much. Nothing really new, I think, or at least nothing new we haven't been able to figure out anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Brotherman either needs some therapy, concussive or magical induced amnesia, or the old yeller treatment

I dunno how option 1 could even begin to fix this, it'd be like sticking your hand into a running lawnmower

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that Sage, like Guide, doesn't have an impulse, at least not a notable one, and that's part of Ares problem. He isn't getting any feedback from his blessing, yet still trying to live in accordance with his blessing. There isn't anything there for him to live in accordance with, and so he made up a path and is trying desperately to follow it. I would go farther to suggest that Sage and Guide both lacking a notable impulse is due to them having the same purpose of guiding and providing advice, and that too much of an impulse would interfere with that purpose and narrow their view.
Actually it does, It's just that he's not handling it well at all (like that one bully from the earlier chapters). I feel a bit of pity for the guy, but in the end putting him down would be for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread