Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@4V29LN0n

He gets convinced by Shisandan, that demon that killed Lit's teacher, to try and kill Red to convince Ruti to go back to being a hero. He almost succeeds in defeating the entire party, along with some of the other former party members, but Ugeuge-san and Red team up, and Red slices Ares in half

It's honestly a really good story, I'm just worried that the manga is rushing ahead. At this pace we're going, Ares will show up in Zoltan around chapter 25 - 30.

Dex-chan lover
These two are already more or less a couple. They've confessed already in the novel after all. Even after Gideon's little sister abandons her Hero duty and visits him.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it will be great if the novel is as short as in the manga, only point out the important.
But...in the novel, there are so many filler chapter that telling the fluff story between Red and Lit. So many that I ended up skipped many chapter. 😅

Dex-chan lover
OK, maybe a skipped some chapter but i didn't remember there's a drug pie in the wn. can someone pointed to me what chapter is it?

Aggregator gang
awww so sweet....

Must protect smile
70599262_2165988643702717_255351100125741056_n.jpg

Also, finally a mc that is not a dense motherfxcker.

Aggregator gang
yes... a good chapter with a nice ending...
some bad shit gonna happen next right???

Fed-Kun's army
its been going well for a while...
too well...
set up defensive positions and prepare for the worst
Foxhole_-_Lebanon_-_Beirut_-_July_1958.jpg

That was fucking cute, mate. Hope the cunt party doesn't show up to shit their love nest up.

Contributor
He attac
He protecc
But most importantly
He is not a dense motherf**ker

Aggregator gang
I really like all of Lit's silly different faces while still being adorable and cute. It's very refreshing.
We also got to see Lit's signature move of pulling up her scarf.
And her assertiveness and straightforward attitude shine all the more brightly in a world full of tsundere and other dense heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread