Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
That was very gratifying. Just knowing she hates his guts and he knows it is enough.

Dex-chan lover
I always question the intentions of gods who can't defeat the "evil" themselves, and instead force innocent people to do their job with their supposed "blessing", which undoubtedly comes with a million and one strings attached.

@Noiro
Even if he did, he wouldn't be able to do anything. Or rather, he wouldn't be ALLOWED to do anything.
First, even if he did decide to do something, everyone else is stronger than him, even the asshole. He'd be beat down.
Second, knowing that the mission is important to them (not to the readers, of course), he wouldn't allow himself to do anything because as insufferable as the asshole mage is, he's still a vital member.
Of course, if MC tried, then he could figure out a way to take out the mage, but like I said, knowing how important the mission of defeating the demon king is, he would stop himself.
Also, if he did manage to do something, it probably wouldn't be the members who would bring MC down, it would most likely be the countries backing the heroes.

Dex-chan lover
isn't this an exploitable loophole? punch a hole in assholes abdominum, let the bastard savor the sensation of his guts spilling out, heal and then repeat. can use it to train the asshole to be less of an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80
i assume it's "won't" rather than "can't", particularly in this series. it's a very arbitrary set of rules that seem purpose designed for entertainment

I want to read the novel from here. Does anybody know which chapter this manga has covered till now? Please leave a comment if you do know.

Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
...bullshit....she might be unable to eliminate that "sage"...but by God there are plenty of others who would crush him without a second thought...

Dex-chan lover
The more we learn about the dynamics of Red's former party the more contrived the reasoning for Red getting "kicked out" really was. So Alex convinces Red that he's holding the rest of the party back and yet when we finally meet the rest of the party in the present it's revealed that the rest of the party loves Red and really despise Alex. As far as past conflict with the rest of the party goes the worst we're told is the big guy criticized Red when he made a mistake in a fight but that seemed to be it.

Like, this conflict would work if all the other party members looked down on Red as well, but it's shown to not be the case.

But then again, it's kind of like how the author keeps going on about how Red totally isn't OP when all the feats he keeps pulling off is showing just the opposite lol

The more we learn about the mechanics of the world this is set in, the more I hate it. Furthermore, if taken as a metaphor for this world, I hate it even more.

Dex-chan lover
@PapaPewds
Chapter 45 is when the party wakes up and finds the flying ship taking off after the night before she takes the powder the demon gave her. So maybe a chapter or two before that to match this chapter in the manga.

@ciera
The way the wn explained it is that basically her reaction time kicked in faster than her blessing could (primal reaction to realizing her brother had seen her in an intimate position with the douchebag), normally the blessing would prevent her from harming party members, so it's not something she can exploit at will.

Users who are viewing this thread