Holy shit, thank you SO much for doing this one! I never knew there was a sequel to Sota's Knife. I always thought it needed at least couple more volumes because the ending felt abrupt, not to mention unsatisfying (there were so many opportunity for Sota to move on from Tomikyu that he kept turning down..... only for him to realize he didn't actually want to keep staying there all along). Plus, the 'will they or won't they' with Satsuki that fell through (I will say though, her not being able to work out the restaurant with Sota was an interesting twist.)
Now, I have several questions that I hope the sequel will be able to at least tackle:
1). Who will Sota end up with. Junpei is with Sugai now, but Misami still has feelings for Sota and I think Sota may still have feelings for Satsuki.
2). Will Hananoi remain (mostly) as a farmer or will he try to get his own Kyoto cuisine restaurant again?
3). Is Tomita going to die? I kind of feel like he might die in the sequel, provided it doesn't end too soon.
4). What kind of troubles Hananoi's three disciplines will face (besides money problems) now that they bought the Minato from Tsuya?
5). Will we see Sota's former apprentince? Honestly, I found it disappointing he became a wrestler when it seemed like he was finally getting to understand what it meant to be a chef in this field.
I'm sure that there's more, but those are the most pressing ones on my mind right now. I'm also incredibly excited to learn more about various Japanese cusine again (the details/research and gorgeous art are definitely among the best part of the series).