Shina Ultimate - Ch. 46 - Night Attack

Group Leader
Hi, I'm the RAW Provider for this series. As of today this is the last chapter made by Peace Scans as that scan group has been disbanded. If there is a group out there that will take on where we left off or start over from scratch for a better translation. PLS DM me here or on Discord as I still have all the RAWS for the series.

I just hope that this and other completed Manga 5 manga would be finished one day. I outsourced those cause my own group (The L5 Project) is booked enough as is. I just hope someone would help me with this

Group Leader
Hi, I'm the RAW Provider for this series. As of today this is the last chapter made by Peace Scans as that scan group has been disbanded. If there is a group out there that will take on where we left off or start over from scratch for a better translation. PLS DM me here or on Discord as I still have all the RAWS for the series.

I just hope that this and other completed Manga 5 manga would be finished one day. I outsourced those cause my own group (The L5 Project) is booked enough as is. I just hope someone would help me with this
Would it be out of line to dm you to ask for the raws just for the sake of reading them? No offense, just curious what happens.

Group Leader
I'm of the same mind, I technically have my own scan group that's semi active (it's just me and whoever wants to join for a project whenever I feel like doing a scan) but I've been a bit busy lately so I would like to just be able to read the rest of it in JP.

Group Leader
I'm of the same mind, I technically have my own scan group that's semi active (it's just me and whoever wants to join for a project whenever I feel like doing a scan) but I've been a bit busy lately so I would like to just be able to read the rest of it in JP.
Sigh, I'll both share the RAWS to the two users and um What's your group called Hexxy, I might help with cleaning and typesetting. Hope you two enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread