Shin'ai naru Boku e Satsui o Komete - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah MC needs to kill glasses guy if he wants to come out of this alive

Fed-Kun's army
@Miv I don’t think that’s the case, especially since the father committed suicide saying he would return (as in to commit murder)

Miv

Aggregator gang
@SpookFromMR I re-read the second chapter. It did say that he posted a note online - "I'll kill again, LL.", inb4 supposedly self-immolating.

I don't think this eliminates the possibilty of him being framed. There was supposedly one well-documented murder, of him killing someone in self-defence with a spiked bat when he got ganged up on. But that could be a brutal vigilante's backstory as well as a serial-killers. But I lean more towards vigilantism, since there is no indication as to why he'd specifically target woman as his Modus Operandi based on his backstory.

It's more likely that the actual murderer killed his dad and wrote that note online, why would someone who'd kill himself claim to kill again, that makes no sense.

The idea of his dads personality coming back in the form of the mc's alternate doesn't make any sense, then we're in supernatural territory.

The mc had been born at the time of his fathers death, I have a vague idea that dissociative identity disorder is prone to arise in moments of extreme stress - imagine if the mc's alternate personality (B1) is the mc's original personality, meaning that the mc's assumed original personality arose when B1 witnessed his own fathers murder and lived through the corrupt police spin up this narrative of his father being the murderer, and is now hell-bent on seeking revenge without relying on said corrupt cops.

The cops wouldn't have any interest in assisting him, since they are partial to this mess anyway, and have a reputation to guard, so B1 wouldn't contact these people to help him, he'd be dismissed, and perhaps shunned or silenced on top of that.

I have a hard time seeing a griefing father take part in prostitution with a girl the same age as his daughter at the time of her death. Seems more like a killer grooming his next victim.

I imagine that B1 would be hidden in a closet or something at the time of his fathers death, if he didn't take part of the murder of his father directly than it's likely that he'd be more inclined to give his father the benefit of the doubt based on him having some sort of intel or experience of his father and went on from there / ...b. o. doubt based on his dad being his dad.

Aggregator gang
@Miv the vigilantism is also seen in Eiji smashing the vase on the kids head in the flashbacks and in B1 punching the delinquent

Users who are viewing this thread