Shin'ai naru Boku e Satsui o Komete - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Probably would have been go to sleep cuz the alt would have to be more capable in this situation than dumb ol regular eiji.

I love how everyone just wants MC to sleep so that he doesn't make any dumber decisions lmaoo

Thing is I totally agree. You have another identity as a psycho that can actually survive but you don't use him?

I get why he doesn't sleep tho, it's to lose control and have to deal with the consequences. It's hard to trust a psychopath that left a shit ton of money and a bloody bat in your home

Dex-chan lover
lol I can't wait for peeps to see the plot-twist further into the series.

Well holy shit they actually called the police, usually stories dont do that because dumb reasons.

And why didnt he just keep them there, there's probably plenty of cameras and witnesses, instead of spoiler for next chapter: they went for the car straight up.

Well I dunno, i think it would've made a good standoff scene, but i guess not. For everything this manga does right it slips sometimes for me.

@ShitFaced the thing is SKALL boy is mentally unstable. While not giving into his demands might seem like the most rational thing to do due to the fact that there's plenty of witnesses around, the psycho might just as well do something nasty due to lack of your compliance because he simply doesn't care. It doesn't take him a lot to just pull out a knife and slice Kyouka's face or something.

Users who are viewing this thread