Shin'ai naru Boku e Satsui o Komete - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Thank you for the translation and the double chapters!

Things are actually interesting again, despite the end of the first arc. I'm guessing that the series is actually going to move into the discussion of who is the "real" Eiji? Or maybe B-1 is trying to find a way to become the main personality?

Which also brings the question, of what Kyouka is doing. It was pretty suspicious how well she took the whole dissociative disorder thing.

Fed-Kun's army
So does that means Kyouka actually like B-1 and has been lying to Eiji this whole time?

Supporter
@Knonderd Up to this point she always shows genuine action and doesn't seem to hide twisted feelings. But after seeing what happened in Chapter 33 made me start to doubt
Oops! I had a typo, its not 33 but 24.. Haha, what is on my mind when I type it..

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

How do we know Eiji isn't the fake and that B-1 was actually the dominant personality? Also, I like the direction of the plot. I have a feeling something big will happen soon and he'll have to teammate with the emo girl again

He's going to be so fucked up if she's somehow in league + in love with B1. I'm guessing she's playing along with "normal Eiji" while trying to awaken "B1".

So B1 was "playing as Eiji" by getting a girlfriend, which would obviously look weird to everyone, especially when the girl is one of the hot things at school.
Then the whole story how he apparently told her to stay away since she was aware of his existence, seems more like a fake story for the real Eiji to me than anything else.

Ohhhhhh, well now we know our next arc's plot. I would like to think that Kyouka is working with B-1 in order to help Eiji, but who knows!!
Thanks for the update!!

Makes sense she loves B-1 more since he was the one to tell her something she loved. B-1 is probably trying to get rid of Eiji.

I have two bets.
1: Kyouka didn't knew, went to the doctor and discovered later that it wasn't Eiji
2: She knew it was B1 and went to the doctor cause she is in love with him

@BaganLee in page 15 (counted from website source) there seemingly are two repetitive sentences - "I haven't even made up my mind to go yet..." in first third bubbles (the first two bubbles the aforementioned sentence is divided).

So really it seems Kyouka actually lie Eiji.... it is easy to fool simple-minded boy... there is no way B-1 to do nothing to Kyouka since she knows "it".... good thing that Eiji didn't show what actually he searched in his own mobifone...

tenor.gif

Aggregator gang
Man, this is getting good. I'm so curious about B1's personality

Users who are viewing this thread