Shinai Naru Gene e - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Lmao if people think this is dramatic, they haven't been around the scan scene enough 😂 this is pretty tame compared to the shit shows out there.

If y'all want entertainment, read the comments on this manga on mggo. I laughed until I cried ahahahaha

@hoxhabunkers yes technically but they are not making profit out of it, meanwhile aggregator site has a bunch of ads and making money out of it. And those uploaders sometimes are too damn happy to upload this to those site just to get compliment, so I get the threats. And people need to stop acting like this translator do them dirty

The users of manggo are the worst, they’re posting licensed works from all the legal sites, even for those that have very easy methods to access the content, it was only one rule “don’t repost”

I feel like I understand this manga and at the same time not, because the emotions inside me is stirring up a lot. Anyways, whatever happened to Gene...he would always remain in Trevors heart. 😢

it's so funny to me that the scanlators hateboner for that site basically just advertised it and you can literally just read the entire rest of the manga there. lol, lmao even

Users who are viewing this thread