Shinai Naru Omega e

Okay, wow. I didn’t see that coming.
This is very interesting. Will definitely continue to read this but still. WTF big brother!

Didn’t see that coming !
I really hope everything goes well T.T ! Can’t wait !

OI! OI! OI! I’m starting to really dislike the MC.
Don’t drug the person you like. Ugh. His older brother’s a nasty bitch. WTF. SIGH. I wanted wholesomeness. Don’t let me down next chapter!

That ending was so cute ... Mio and keisei were hella cute
and their kid was so cuuute 😍💕
💖.. We really need sequel for them 💔 ... Thank you so much for translating and updating this I really did enjoy it a lot from the start to the end. 💕💕

It was hella cuuuute 😭😭❤️
I need more please ><
the kid was totally the same as Keisei 😍 and with their care for Mio it was so nice😭I’m so happy that Mio’s happy in the end he deserved it damn😭❤️

omegaverse sad backstories just sting man... but good ending! Thanks for the translation!

this is good but i feel like this couldve been stretched for like a few chapters because the development of keisei's feelings for mio wasnt portrayed enough i think. nonetheless, all is well.

can anyone recommend me omegaverse stories with as much or much more angst as this one?? kfkeifr

i think this should have gone on for 8 volumes at LEAST cuz the pacing just felt so rushed and so much went unexplained (esp that last chapter)

Users who are viewing this thread