Shinde kudasai! Yuusha desho? - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Reviving heroes has been around since Dragon Quest where literally dead characters are dragged around in caskets, and so this is a parody of that trope where the party members abuse that mechanic

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth
Uhh...? I’m not saying this series as a whole was a copy of the ones I mentioned, but the idea of reviving so many times, you remember how to handle someone’s attacks to settle the final fight. All the final boss had to do was strafe a little. But I guess we could say she was far from competent.

That aside, and this isn’t an original thought, but rather than Dragon Quest, this series’ character archetype or formula runs more closely with Konosuba. AFAIK about DQ, you still had to get revived at churches, which Goblin is Strong, or whatever it was called, gets right.

Basically, if the fight was more drawn out or seemed hours longer (which wouldn’t make too much sense considering how strong the group is) to the point it could compare to dying hundreds of times while repeating the same motions but getting one step further each time, it’d have been more satisfying.

Supporter
Lucifer should just have cut off his arms and legs and kept him alive.

Contributor
I read this manga over a year ago when the first chapter came out. For a long time, I forgot the title of this manga, so it wasn't until I noticed the "END" tag in my follows that I went to check out what ended. I can now see the ending after so long. This was a kinda disappointing manga. It was dumb, it was fun, and it was definitely not too memorable.

But hey, I like my guilty pleasures.

Thanks for giving us this ending @Engylizium

Aggregator gang
.......dafuq is with this ending......this is just.........sad. really hate these kind of endings, just huge cliffhangers

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the greatest, but I am an isekai addict and at least there was a conclusion. I'm guessing the mc is supposed to inherit the demon king position and go on to have a bunch of antics. Explanation in the previous chapter on how that works was somewhat confusing to me.

@cooltapwater
You could read LN, but well... I don't see any chapters since 2015 lol. No one wants to translate it
Somewhat unpopular LN and Manga, so just forget it

At least, the author got the huge opportunity to have his novel published.
Let's hope he got some money from this.

Users who are viewing this thread