"Shinde Miro" to Iwareta no de Shinimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Pretty awful pacing, unless you reread from the first chapter. Which is still pretty awful but to a lesser degree.

Thank you for this not being a joke chapter! Fingers crossed she doesn't end up back with the guy.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather know how the family reacted after she committed suicide, but I imagine it'll just be a heartless "oh well, let's throw away the trash".
And then in this second life, they redeem the ML who is inexplicably drawn to her and she falls in love all over again.

Sigh.

I'm still here for it.

Dex-chan lover
Just read the last chapter for the WN and she ended up still marrying to this shithead of a husband, and that's an istant dropped from me. Stop writing dumb abusive ML and make the heroine not moving on from him.

Dex-chan lover
Just read the last chapter for the WN and she ended up still marrying to this shithead of a husband, and that's an istant dropped from me. Stop writing dumb abusive ML and make the heroine not moving on from him.
That's disheartening lol

Sigh

If you're interested in the reasoning for Julius' actions before FL goes back in time you can read chapter 19 of the LN, which is in Julius' POV. A summary from google translating the page.

Julius' family line has a monstrous amount of magical power that is not well-controlled, as a child he witnessed his father's death which was related to this magic, causing trauma. As a result he sort of just blindly follows his mom's orders, his mom reports that FL is embezzling/stealing money and is being punished accordingly. During the confrontation with FL he's confused about what she's saying and his intent wasn't for her to kill herself but threw the sword down anyway?? Google TL is very bad here. He actually tried to stop her before she did it and he and the son feel terrible about what happened

Prior to meeting FL (?), Julius finds a sword in a safe in his estate; it's a gift from another family that allows for instant death + rewinds time. Before FL dies his magic power was not hurting him anymore; he finds out after her death that Natalie healed him of his magic issues yaddayadda and he is no longer is in danger and will not die from it. He suffers from guilt while cleaning the estate of mom + servants who were actually the ones stealing money. Some years later he and the son decided to enact a ritual that involves killing themselves with the magic sword--it sends Julius back in time, so he has all his past life's memories

I'm sure there's nuance I'm missing but overall just the ol'
blame it on childhood ptsd and abusive parental figure
excuse

Dex-chan lover
If you're interested in the reasoning for Julius' actions before FL goes back in time you can read chapter 19 of the LN, which is in Julius' POV. A summary from google translating the page.

Julius' family line has a monstrous amount of magical power that is not well-controlled, as a child he witnessed his father's death which was related to this magic, causing trauma. As a result he sort of just blindly follows his mom's orders, his mom reports that FL is embezzling/stealing money and is being punished accordingly. During the confrontation with FL he's confused about what she's saying and his intent wasn't for her to kill herself but threw the sword down anyway?? Google TL is very bad here. He actually tried to stop her before she did it and he and the son feel terrible about what happened

Prior to meeting FL (?), Julius finds a sword in a safe in his estate; it's a gift from another family that allows for instant death + rewinds time. Before FL dies his magic power was not hurting him anymore; he finds out after her death that Natalie healed him of his magic issues yaddayadda and he is no longer is in danger and will not die from it. He suffers from guilt while cleaning the estate of mom + servants who were actually the ones stealing money. Some years later he and the son decided to enact a ritual that involves killing themselves with the magic sword--it sends Julius back in time, so he has all his past life's memories

excuse
so basically they suck at communication and were easily manipulated

excuse
All the more reason to drop this one then.

Fed-Kun's army

excuse
Shit reason.

Dex-chan lover

excuse

That has actually made me interested in reading the web novel. Wish there was a fully translated version of it. Love me some angst if it has a proper reason as to why stuff is happening the way it is happening. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread