Shinen ni Hisomi Hime - Ch. 1 - Can An Exception Be A Wish?

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I was confused because I thought I read this already, then realised that it was another one by the same author and translated by this group - Haten's Aquarium
This author's going all in on the ocean themes; I wonder if they're the same universe?

Dex-chan lover
Recognized Kouhei Shibata's art instantly, 100% on board. Love the eccentric setting & conversations, fact that severed dicks have buttholes & hopes of ascending unto heaven. Lol at shark ramen lady & quickshot octopoid, :meguupog: at razor fanged minikraken.

WHAT MAD SEA-FUCKERY IS THIS?!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I was confused because I thought I read this already, then realised that it was another one by the same author and translated by this group - Haten's Aquarium
This author's going all in on the ocean themes; I wonder if they're the same universe?

O hell yeah, good catch! This is not only in-universe with Haten's Aquarium (which I'd completely forgotten), it stars Haten herself. Same name, look, and undersea red light district setting: clearly the same character. I get the impression that Princess in the Abyss might take place before Aquarium (???), as Haten seems less powerful and in control here. No way to tell for sure though...

Whatever the case, thanks for reminding me of the earlier story. Much appreciated :aquadrink:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread