c1586581-ba2d-4892-bec0-2aed31bb8d29
Brightamethyst Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 888 Saturday at 9:27 PM #3 Maybe consider spelling the name 'Rosé', if it's supposed to be pronounced like that?
Parnifia Group Leader Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 516 Sunday at 2:24 AM #4 Brightamethyst said: Maybe consider spelling the name 'Rosé', if it's supposed to be pronounced like that? Click to expand... The font they're using may not have it. It's a somewhat common issue.
Brightamethyst said: Maybe consider spelling the name 'Rosé', if it's supposed to be pronounced like that? Click to expand... The font they're using may not have it. It's a somewhat common issue.
DereAkuta Group Leader Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 86 Sunday at 4:34 AM #5 Parnifia said: The font they're using may not have it. It's a somewhat common issue. Click to expand... Yeah, would've said this. The alternative I can see is to add apostrophe after the e, but I think it would just make it worse. So, I'll just leave it as is
Parnifia said: The font they're using may not have it. It's a somewhat common issue. Click to expand... Yeah, would've said this. The alternative I can see is to add apostrophe after the e, but I think it would just make it worse. So, I'll just leave it as is