Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
"No matter how many times you kill me, I'll just keep coming back! Mwahaha!"

"Wait, so I can kill you as many times as I want? Great!"

"..."

"...what?"

Fed-Kun's army
On his talk about endlessly reviving with that skill, I'd just respond something like..

"Oh great, previously I had given up on venting it all at you! Now just don't break and give up anytime soon, because killing you just a dozen times won't be even remotely enough to satisfy me."

Because who doesn't love a punchbag you don't have to worry about breaking too badly?
Reminds me, a mindbreak tag might prove to be suitable for this manga soon..

Dex-chan lover
I thought Davel would have kept the wood log trauma, guess thats gone.

Dex-chan lover
I know he's enjoying himself killing Davel over and over again, but doesn't he have, like 3 different ways to keep him dead and burn his ashes once he's bored of it? There was the eye of light(uses sunlight), the holy sword, and the eye of death which could just remove the skill. I'm surprised he didn't try any of this when he killed him the first time, since he didn't know he would resurrect. He must have been REALLY hoping for this fight.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully gavel doesnt see davel beeing pierced with that piece of wood over and over again..... but then again he might get excited.

Aggregator gang
@Meridis
The translation fucked up, but basically no matter the method, Davel can not die to his revenge targets.
If you want to kill him, someone else has to do it or he has to give up. But MC can't let him go due to the chance he'll get stronger and hurt the girls.

Dex-chan lover
It's like Davel's only mind-set is on those 2 girls he wants to f*bleep*. That's his reason for resurrection. He just got a one-track mind.

Fed-Kun's army
If someone can remove memory of Davel skills won't active it say so if he forgot his revenge target it won't just active.
I don't think it will go on for a long, they can always skip it like protagonist have beaten him 10000 times and blah blah so on.

Dex-chan lover
i guess after being killed many times he will give up, especially thinking that defeating davel each time it will give exp to makoto, then he could grind like crazy and do an infinity combo

Group Leader
Damn, it would have have been funnier if he just anticlimactically died in the last chapter.

Although I'm curious if he can regenerate lost limbs while still being alive...since the first thing I'd crush with the log would be his crotch. If he can't regenerate limbs, then he'd wish he were dead.

@gaigous
Uh, his brain was smashed to a pulp, shouldn't that count as forgetting a grudge? The parts of his brain that held memories were mush...
And turned to ash afterwards. But hey, who needs overrated logic here anyway?

He just need to turn Davel's hate into fear, pretty funny skill to break lol

Group Leader
He's going to receive the wood until he likes it, it will keep expanding forth and back.

Supporter
@falafels, I know, one of my favorites! But here it really depends on the attributes of the recovery, as it didn't seem to be just pure regeneration. The fires might just extinguish as soon as they're lit upon the death, and having a hot enough fire, or getting him encased in cooled off magma casket would be the desired outcomes.

Aggregator gang
Immortality is only useful if you are a Broken, OP character. If you aren't then.....
Let's the killing begin, and begin the counting.

Users who are viewing this thread