Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Defeat the Pirates

Double-page supporter
Pirates who are bad at being pirates. You don't rape the girl who you can ransom. The ransom person should never be touched. You do the ones that don't have any value. I guess they assume that the Princess' ransom will be paid no matter what while the others will need to be sold into slavery and virgins are worth more? Who knows.

Aggregator gang
Poor princess, I feel it for her...but
putting that aside

53751091_2048780832090166_4885487555027402752_n.jpg

isnt this little thing just so adorable?

That was totally disgusting absolutely destroyed this manga for me. I never can get back into a manga once there is rape in it. It crushes any fun that I would have gotten from it.

Well that was expected to happen. This manga is an adult one after all. There's bound to be this kind of development.
I have read too much novels/manga's and doujins to not be affected by rape.

Dex-chan lover
i re-iterate my position that being hit by that walking battering ram called Makoto is probably far worse than getting one-hit-KOd by Ultrakamen Avel. doesn't help that he can throw said battering rams too like a ballista. imagine how much more destructive Makoto is if it were a METAL log. dude could prolly tunnel thru a mountain if he wants to

Double-page supporter
Now they really should go for the "kill everyone" route. Oh group of bandits? Sorry, gonna execute all of you instead of just tying you up.

Fed-Kun's army
it should be like this

"it looks like "Kamen Rider" but he sounds like "Ultraman"... huh..."

Group Leader
It actually gets worse for the princess...
The following is a real spoiler from what happens in chapter 18, read only to understand why I decided to drop this crap.
She's actually really fucked up psychologically.
It seems her sister got raped by orcs, got pregnant and then committed suicide.
Now she is the last surviving royal, got raped and is so sure she is pregnant that she's developed a psychological pregnancy (false pregnancy, you get the symptoms but no baby).
She'll spend the next chapter trying to kill herself.
I don't know why Japan has such a hard-on for rape. That's the third fucking manga I have to drop because it went from comedy to rape suddenly...

Dex-chan lover
wtf... I wasn't expecting something as heavy as this on a manga that's lighthearted and comedic...

Dex-chan lover
i mean to be fair people, the series has had multiple threats of rape signs all over.
when he saved the knight from her ex team mate
avel on many many occasions
hell the bitch goddess and honestly anyone that works for her.

Group Leader
@Umetsu
Gal☆Cleaning! : Funny manga about a clean freak MC that has to live in the house of a messy gyaru and shenanigans ensue... until the class president gets raped...
and... holy crap I didn't remember the title of this, had to search my 200+ list of dropped manga for it 😋
Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! : Funny/ecchi manga about a galge otaku and a "omg she's not a virgin so she's a slut" cute girl.

Users who are viewing this thread