Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Deep Sea Madness

looks like it was good to wait to read chapter 25... I don't want to lose too many brain cells after all. The translation is a little better, not perfect, but the font doesn't make my eyes bleed at least 😂

Group Leader
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424602304608600066/732806768907911268/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424602304608600066/732829496377475082/unknown.png

What is with this bubble :D

Dex-chan lover
@MegaPiggy Thank you for this and sorry about your laptop. I'm sure people appreciate the translation that you did and a better experience of reading this chapter.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
I really noticed recently that LH put this one on they dropped list

Double-page supporter
Oh.
@katanon thanks for correcting me, i was scrolling in their sheet to see some things and i got myself wrong about this one

Dex-chan lover
sorry but both translation sucks. it's a good thing that this one had better typesetting but i had to shuffle between this and the other one to get better comprehension.

Dex-chan lover
cant you just work together with the other group to make better scans. Both have flaws so it might help

Dex-chan lover
oof a broken charging port...that's fatal

as noted by some people, i too agree if people could group up instead of competing for chs, for the sake of quality improvements

@Wolvenworks PeraltaCorp And I were not competing for chapters. They said in the previous chapter they were not picking it up so I decided to do this chapter. Peralta then uploaded the next chapter unexpectedly just before I uploaded mine. Mine was more accurate and less MTL heavy so I mixed pages of ours together and it ended up looking ugly. Peralta then re-fonted everything and updated the original link. Basically, Peralta and I had a sort of collaboration. I then learned how to edit better and decided to continue properly. KKJ Scans came in and "claimed" it in some sort of attempt to monopolize and deter others from translating. They wanted to snipe and I didn't care for the drama so I left working on this. Although they could have started translating new chapters, instead they decide waste time translating older chapters and then not touching it after other potential translators had given up.

Dex-chan lover
So... you know how the dark godess is said to be deceitful?
I still believe she did not lost her memory and is just acting the part.

Dex-chan lover
@Qwaser5r
That is because LH grab way to many series for their amount of staff they have, then just sit on them for months without even saying a word as to why it is being delayed or paused. I have heard that it is due to them holding chapters until they get a donation or something, but IDK.

Group Leader
@Zergling_man Thanks for catching that. Was retranslated to "I don't want the goddess of darkness to be resurrected in a situation like this..."

Dex-chan lover
Page 7 has an untranlated thought.

As far as eveything else goes, thank you for your work.

Users who are viewing this thread