Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Group Leader
Giys, please forgive me if i made some small mistakes, and if you think that the fonts i used are bad, then please recommend me what i should use, so please... Please help me out by telling me my mistakes, so that i can improve and provide you even better translations..

Join us on discord, so that we can have a better interaction...
Discord link: https://discord.gg/abBCfAf

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter crazy scans, Ive been having a log deficiency for a while but this really helped out. I just hope it isnt dropped again after it was dropped 3 times lmao.
As for what the MC is about to do, is he going to use a log on a goddess or is he going to use his log on a goddess?

Group Leader
@thegoatrider well, i had to drop this twice, because at that time my translation and typesetting was really too bad, and even if someone copied my translation, they could provide better work than me, and i was hated and asked to stop translating, so i had stopped...
But, now I'm trying to do mh best and provide better translation, as i can't just let this great manga be dropped..

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, this chapter was kinda ass? was expecting stuff to happen in the most hilarious way but didn't deliver.

it's still great to see it back though.

Dex-chan lover
What just happened?
The MC was not stupid like in this chapter, it could be said that the MC was somewhat smart even.

Dex-chan lover
Not really a fan of translator commenting the manga in the manga...
still thx for the translation

Group Leader
@MiiaBestWaifu well, even though i translated it, i comment in the comment section because, if i dont, I'll get hate comments without getting the reason for it, whereas.., if i comment, then even if i get hate comments, they'll still tell me the reason for it, through which i can atleast try to provide better quality each time, and improve my skills in this platform.

Users who are viewing this thread