Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@YamiMao Page 21 the word "careful" is misspelled. Log hero is back & I hope he 1 shots the Dagon like he's done in the past in the next chapter.
I am glad that you didn't get discouraged & gave up after your initial attempts. At least you're showing the improvements you made & that in itself is something to be proud of. There's always going to be people not happy with how things are done & for free. This was not unreadable or had glaring typesetting issues that didn't look clean. Trust me, there was 1 series that a translator got so much hate all because he/she had makeshift uncensored images of the sexual content that the series got dropped & still is today. It wasn't bad but you could tell that it wasn't done by the author. Don't let the detractors/haters get to you if you earnestly want to continue & improve. Thanks again for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiMao i dont really know if i write it good or not i just say that tl note with your own comment like the page 21 are not my thing, but you are the translator you can do what you want . (that just remind me one time with a translator whitepod or something like that. he commented every action of sheila from how not to summon a demon lord, and its pissed me off) but still thx

Group Leader
@Ochrolv thanks, that means alot to me, and do check out my other translations, though i may not upload as many chapters as others, but that's because I'm helping out and working with 2-3 other groups and trying to improve at the same time.

Group Leader
@MiiaBestWaifu alright, I'll remember that, and only add TL notes for info, like how i wrote about Dagon, so similar stuff where you might get confused...

Dex-chan lover
@YamiMao Well if you like To do it , do it its appear thzt am the only one bothered by it . So i think its me who need to put effort

Dex-chan lover
Considering she boosted the speed of her "rogue" summon when its fighting MC, shouldnt that be counted as directly interfering?

Dex-chan lover
This was okay at first but then just got progressively worse...

Dex-chan lover
Okay this chapter seriously should have just stuck with the party and celebration for its entirety and then brought out the new villain next chapter. That whole exchange came off as so rushed and her character just felt like a basic disney villain

@Xenopsyche I don’t think she or the author cared beyond that one passing line. If she actually wanted to try and get away with this (breaking the pact) she would have left, summoned the creature out of sight, and stayed away for at least a week before checking on the damage it caused/how well it did.

Dex-chan lover
"How did the battle of Makoto and Dagon end"?
Ah you ask us that?

This is my great narration (guessing) ..................

Makoto eventually kill Dagon, and since he was using a log as his weapon, eventually, he battered Dagon to all parts of his body, from tentacles to head before cooking.

Makoto remember the cooking skill thought by his grandfather when making Takoyaki.

Upon first seeking Dagon, he remember first that Takoyaki.
The second he remember was the H***** thing he watch gripping all the girls in the community. This makes him mad even further and at the same time was inspired to make his grandfather teachings takoyaki become a reality.

Dagon eventually set on fire on the beach, thus a beach swimsuit episode had been unexpectedly started, and the nobles party participants are making their way to the beach to join Makoto because they heard and smell the delicious burnt smell of Dagon from afar.

This will lead Makoto to a surprisingly gaining again a Noble Ranks increase, from Count to Marquiz, because of how delicious his Takoyaki is...

I really dont like how drawer depicting dagon here . Dagon is supposed to have body like sahagin and leg of octopus , not purely octopus . To be honest author should just named it kraken instead

Dex-chan lover
>"Even if we become aristocrats, we will forever be...Makoto sama's slaves".

Alright imma head out. companions, servants, helpers...just something else but slaves please.

Like, there's not even a stupid weird justification like they do in Shield Hero where he technically owns a bunch of slaves because he got a skill for slaves under him to grow faster, nor at least the fact that the slave characters themselves don't even acknowledge themselves as being slaves in intimacy, but as being companions or under the wing of Naofumi. Not saying its good, but that it's at least better than fucking nothing.

Double-page supporter
@kuroenekumi IKR? I really hate that part. They could just say "we'll continue serving you" and it would still have the same meaning but sounds nicer. I don't really understand Japanese obsession over this master-slave relationship, seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@ohms yea that's a pet peeve of mine in isekais where people (women) just begs to be a slave to the MC and MC of course being such a paragon of virtue says "no i can't be your master" but they beg and beg and finally MC is "forced" to have them as slaves against his will.
i just wish authors would would just make them friends/companions or at least have the balls to make MC actually enslave them and have them act like a normal person would after being enslaved.

Dex-chan lover
Dagon huh...

I am writing this under an appreciable mental strain, since by tonight I shall be no more. Penniless, and at the end of my supply of the drug which alone makes life endurable, I can bear the torture no longer; and shall cast myself from this garret window into the squalid street below. Do not think from my slavery to morphine that I am a weakling or a degenerate. When you have read these hastily scrawled pages you may guess, though never fully realise, why it is that I must have forgetfulness or death.
It was in one of the most open and least frequented parts of the broad Pacific that the packet of which I was supercargo fell a victim to the German sea-raider. The great war was then at its very beginning, and the ocean forces of the Hun had not completely sunk to their later degradation; so that our vessel was made a legitimate prize, whilst we of her crew were treated with all the fairness and consideration due us as naval prisoners. So liberal, indeed, was the discipline of our captors, that five days after we were taken I managed to escape alone in a small boat with water and provisions for a good length of time.
When I finally found myself adrift and free, I had but little idea of my surroundings. Never a competent navigator, I could only guess vaguely by the sun and stars that I was somewhat south of the equator. Of the longitude I knew nothing, and no island or coast-line was in sight. The weather kept fair, and for uncounted days I drifted aimlessly beneath the scorching sun; waiting either for some passing ship, or to be cast on the shores of some habitable land. But neither ship nor land appeared, and I began to despair in my solitude upon the heaving vastnesses of unbroken blue.
The change happened whilst I slept. Its details I shall never know; for my slumber, though troubled and dream-infested, was continuous. When at last I awaked, it was to discover myself half sucked into a slimy expanse of hellish black mire which extended about me in monotonous undulations as far as I could see, and in which my boat lay grounded some distance away.
Though one might well imagine that my first sensation would be of wonder at so prodigious and unexpected a transformation of scenery, I was in reality more horrified than astonished; for there was in the air and in the rotting soil a sinister quality which chilled me to the very core. The region was putrid with the carcasses of decaying fish, and of other less describable things which I saw protruding from the nasty mud of the unending plain. Perhaps I should not hope to convey in mere words the unutterable hideousness that can dwell in absolute silence and barren immensity. There was nothing within hearing, and nothing in sight save a vast reach of black slime; yet the very completeness of the stillness and the homogeneity of the landscape oppressed me with a nauseating fear.
The sun was blazing down from a sky which seemed to me almost black in its cloudless cruelty; as though reflecting the inky marsh beneath my feet. As I crawled into the stranded boat I realised that only one theory could explain my position. Through some unprecedented volcanic upheaval, a portion of the ocean floor must have been thrown to the surface, exposing regions which for innumerable millions of years had lain hidden under unfathomable watery depths. So great was the extent of the new land which had risen beneath me, that I could not detect the faintest noise of the surging ocean, strain my ears as I might. Nor were there any sea-fowl to prey upon the dead things....

...If you want more then go look for the story yourselves.

Aggregator gang
Her laugh is hahaha but all I hear is ohohoh, she looks like that type of evil goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread