Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I'll sniff with all my might because his nape smells so g…

Power Uploader
@rickymisme Posting scanlated image (single-page)

What's fucked up is that after the initial warning, Facebook removed my admin role from the page I posted those images, leaving me no way to remove the rest of them. Since the page has no other admins, I was left completely defenseless until they got more reports and eventually lead to my permanent ban because supposedly I was ignoring the warning. Filed an appeal stating that it's their fault for not letting me delete the images, but got auto-responded, so yeah.

Contributor
Facebook is crap, nothing new here.

That aside, this boy is way too innocent.

Dex-chan lover
Lady boner.

I'm also assuming he's an older high school student (he has a job, for instance), so he might be legal.

Aggregator gang
I need women to confirm or deny even the slight possibility of such behavior. It's kinda repulsive, since it's more like a man's delusion, not a woman's

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire_desu Well I think it goes both ways. And it is more like the "sense of scent". Or to frame it properly. Unless fetishist non are atracted to "cold sweat" that allready developed an odour from bacteria going rampage. However pheromones are what they are and mixed in with residual of perfumes of a shampoo or deodorant body heat evaporating the moist will give you no matter what a "personal smell". And for sure that creates affection.

Well it has it's only wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction. It doesn't gives any validity, but as the folk saying goes: "you can smell each other or not." There is smoke so there has to be fire.

Users who are viewing this thread