Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Thank you, summer, for letting me look at high school boy…

Dex-chan lover
@feha
and how all threads for those mangas ensue with ppl stating that the age of consent in japan is lower than elsewhere
Yeah, it's a common misconception. They would probably be surprised to find out that their own national/federal laws regarding age of consent is probably disturbingly low too. State/district laws usually bump it up.

And in the parent story, henjo, isnt the girl is some really young girl but its only considered bad, and not illegal?
It is.
Then again, Takamura is only 23, so it isn't as creepy as it is with Eroko. Takamura also has a bit more of a love-hate relationship with Senko and is rather impulsive and gets swept by Senko's shenanigans too easily, so as far as his motivations go, he isn't exactly concerned about their age difference.

Dex-chan lover
@feha lol ain't like age of consent stops people in any country. They spout that shit in hopes of trying to normalize their fetish. With hyper serialized pop culture there are plenty of under age girls willing to bang adult men for little to nothing. I don't talk about boys because most of them will wan to stick their dick in anything though there are lots of old women who try to pick up 15 to 20. It is pretty disgusting no matter the gender of the person who tries to invite you and your friend(s) back to their place after the show. High and horny old women are pretty terrible cause they're never disease free and are unpredictable.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Glad to see some people are actually not ok with giant age gaps like this. Rather than the usual "ItS ConSEnTual"
Its not moe, its creepy

Gonna admit tho this series is funny.

Double-page supporter
You nibbas arguing about age difference, like it matters in this case, while I am way more concerned with her being way more like a man than a woman. I may be wrong though, because I've literally never met thirsty old women

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this manga just reminds me of a lot of things about my ex she's so much like the fmc. Damn I never should've cheated on her.

Dex-chan lover
@pakyu1199 You shouldn't have cheated on her for many other reasons. The fact that she looks like a manga character shouldn't be one you jerk....

I think there is a possibility that this entire story is eroko san's delusion 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Lol at first I had legal questions but after finishing Henjo and rereading this for the references this just feels tame compared to the shit Henjo pulled.

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck this took nearly a hundred chapters to happen in Henjo. Though they were practically dating for the entire manga so I guess it doesn't count?

@Wildfire_desu Ive met them before & I can tell you, they are very clingy. Not to me ofc but my handsome friend. And they will do everything to get you alone w/ them. I was literally told off to go home during a drinking party while making my friend stay by force. He gave in but plead so hard to atleast let me stay outside on the car to wait for him. And I w8 being the good friend I am. And he told me later all the details while I secretly wanted to punch him so bad for telling me all of it while I was outside being cold and alone. Nowadays he is living drama-filled life while I am weeb bachelor on my way to the wizardry ranks.

Users who are viewing this thread