Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Perversion 12 – Since I want sexual contact, my self-con…

Dex-chan lover
They are so horny they can barely function, their first time is going to be fun

this is gonna be one of the few manga where they actually fuck before chapter 4653105468468641346853461

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this manga actually went from 0 to 100 in just 12 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but Eruko, you're being to cautious.

>He consents
>His parents consent
>He's 17 and there's a prior relationship
>None of these people would snitch on either of them

I know Japan has no close-in-age exemption, but I thought that's just for the 13 age of consent clause of the territories. Really, they should be fine and I don't think there's a court that would persecute them with anything beyond a misdemeanor.

Dex-chan lover
@Vinther children doesn't come out faster just because you click the cookie/monster/whatever-the-idle-game-uses faster. They are like cooldown abilities, not like money.

Contributor
xover.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
People have been fed bottom shelf grub of "no development limbo romcoms" that they actually start spouting nonsense about actual progress in a manga making it uninteresting soon.. guys, if a mangaka has at least a sliver of writing talent, he will make it interesting. This could be a fast paced 4 volume thing, or longer if author throws in travel, onsen, triangle, time skip etc. arks.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the actual relationship goes at a somewhat fast speed, I hope they get married, then the story slows down for their married life or something.

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane see, problem is, her mindset is that of a man. The author seems unable to write otherwise. If you reverse the roles, her (now his) behavior would be absolutely understandable. Fuck, if a 27y/o me was dating a 17y/o, I'd sure as fuck stay as far away as I can from anything remotely incriminating until she was 18

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, you should have totally bought a second pack. This boy has not enough in his bag... 100%

Dex-chan lover
Take a shot every time he slams his hand against the wall. You will have alcohol poisoning by chapter 10.

Fed-Kun's army
ppl complain about romance moving too slow, ppl complain about when romance is moving too fast. But ppl need to understand that after reading doujinshi for such a long time. Anything beyond the 5th page is already too slow.

Users who are viewing this thread