Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Perversion 16 - I almost put a banana in my mouth so I’m…

Contributor
ALL THIS PROGRESS IN ONE CHAPTER, WHAT THE FUCK.

Henjo's gonna feel sloooooww...

Double-page supporter
@Jackist I've read these Senko manga in parts here and there, but my guess is one day - if Senko and Ruka are to be believed about the guy, Sugita is going to reach his limit one day, whip out his monstrous "banana" and slap Ruka in the face with it.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger ... The actual age of consent in Japan is 13, to his law in each "state" can change that. The oldest being in Tokio at 17 years old. BUUUUUUT if they have the consent of not only the people in the relation, but also the parents of the minor, the state law can be overlooked and they can fuck. And if we go back a few chapter the dad said that it was ok for eroko to do anithing to Hoshi. meaning that she's in the clear legañy

TL:DR she got consent of the dad and hoshi is old enough legaly, So they can fuck

Dex-chan lover
Poor Sugita. At this rate he won't be hooking up with anybody until the Big Mountain spinoff gets announced.

Dex-chan lover
SUGITA-SAAAAAN

and wtf, they can pick locks
they really are handymen

What’s funny is I chanced upon this manga while searching for Shingeki no Kyojin and this was the first result when I entered shingeki. I’m so glad I binged this lol this is my kind of romcom humor

Aggregator gang
I'm really glad everyone is cool with the age gap(first hoshi's father, then sugita). People tend to bitch about agegap so much on reddit.

That said I really hope they show how Hoshi gets over his insecurity of being younger, no matter how stupid it is. Though I'm pretty sure its almost gone by this chapter anyway.

I wonder what would Takamura and Senko's reaction be if they know how far Hoshi and Eruko went on their relationship in a span of a few weeks

Dex-chan lover
"Im sure she has plenty of experience."
Kid, your judgement sucks.

And she never fell in love before? Really? Not even when you are a teen that falls in love every freaking day?
So she was a weirdo even before becoming a NEET? xDDD

Dex-chan lover
Every other panel he has his hand against the wall behind her. It's really awkward looking to use that so often.

Dex-chan lover
These two are the ideal couple. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Also, question:
If your girlfriend/boyfriend had a waifu/husbando, is it cuckoldry or would be cool with it?

Users who are viewing this thread