Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Perversion 19 - After being separated for a day he treat…

Dex-chan lover
i lol'd when she got heart pupils talking to the jk

Long Haired Eruka looks like a Blonde Miku with a former delinquent boyfriend (the same as futaro)that she is obsessed with and would die if he dump her(actually its the same with the both of them but meh)

Dex-chan lover
Only "Plot" can turn straight girls into raging lesbians. "Justice" can never achieve that.

@MajorLeeGaming Well, in Domestic na Kanojo they fuck in chapter 1. Does that count? xD
@Airwave2k2 Actually they have fooled around enough for this to feel perfectly normal.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a sec, its only been 19 ch lol this manga is progressing so fast. Bet she'll have a kid by ch 50

Dex-chan lover
Did the editor force the author to nut pull a yuri NTR on Hoshi?

We all know she can only advance her stories by introducing love triangles, so that she didn't do it this time is the real surprise.

Dex-chan lover
And chapters like this is why we put up with having no new chapters of Henjo.

Dex-chan lover
@psr164616 I do hate love triangles cause they feel like a competition which can end up being a whore off which removes the lovey dovey cute stuff

Dex-chan lover
I was dumbstruck at the beginning of this chapter, and still am. It's enough to say that this manga absolutely destroys all other romcom anime/manga to date.

On a side note, girls like Eruko-san are in such short supply they might as well not exist, especially with how the majority are brainwashed into being stronk and looking like what they see in Weinsteinland or the likes of Cosmopolitan. Why live?

@Tearsax:

Only "Plot" can turn straight girls into raging lesbians. "Justice" can never achieve that.

THIS.

NnoGhN1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread