Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Perversion 21 - I can’t control my appetite for him now …

THIS is how you write a romance manga.
In a sea of bullshit, this one shines bright.
Let's hope the writer can keep this momentum going throughout.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but usually (or at least the series i read) when it comes to series with an adult having a relationship with a minor, i feel like authors take it a lot easier to make the relationship progress when it's an adult woman x minor boy than the other way around.
Its like in adult man x minor girl series it takes an eternity just to build up the plot for the man to notice his feelings, another eternity for him to accept them and finally another eternity of him thinking about all the moral/legal consequences of what he is feeling.

@Kefkabot I mean... I really don't think they did it with the lights on, so kinda hard to notice it, and since he didn't think she was a virgin it's not like he was expecting any so he didn't pay it any attention.
Actually, paying attention to see if a girl bleeds is super creepy, so don't do it.

Dex-chan lover
Hoshi-Kun, my maaaaaaaaaan

Ugh I really want a Senko update now with Eruko in it

Hot Damnnn!,Wholesome Sex with Defloration,Virginity,Sole Male,and Sole Female Tags are my absolute favorites.

When Will the Wedding Arc become a reality???im fqin excited

Finally , I'm tired of reading manga where it takes the whole series for a kiss or start dating.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax its bcs 99% rape cases - is when the man is perpetrator, thats why man always thinking deeper how this would been seen by society. Its really rare cases where "she raped me/she used me" - males dont accuse women mostly, you can google and see that mostly accusaions from parents, not "victim" themselves (i'm talking about typical "older women (teacher) and young student" cases).
But when it comes other way around - males first thought "if anyone knows i'll be in jail", when opposite - "young boy will say that they in love" thinking.
Justice system trusts women more bcs they are "weak gender" (idk how is correct to same this term in english) and she cant FORCE, when male - male can force.
So - that why it pictured like that (and do not forget that they already have his father approval for some reasons).
I hope you understand what i meant, kinda hard to explain my thought about this issue in english)))

This is the best Konogi sensei manga followed by Henjo. Just the right balance of wholesomeness and ecchi that all genders can enjoy.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
uw6dp2.png

good fucking lord

Fed-Kun's army
thank god it only took them 20 chapters
unlike those other manga already at 100-150+ chapter still havent made progress even a kiss

Only memories of what they did that night, but no cock block i'll take it. Inc doujin of the night?

Users who are viewing this thread