Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Perversion 25 - Currently accepting suggestions on how t…

Dex-chan lover
They are the most erotic yet happy and wholesome couple ever! This is simply nothing but ecchi rom com through and through! Now it’s time for another sex scene for Delinquent look alike and milf nee san

Dex-chan lover
Typical Japan - I cant walk home, what should we do? Get a taxi? Oh now, taxi is so expensive, let's just stay at the hotel!
What the hell is wrong with Japan prices/logic?
(In Russia even cheapest hotel room would be x5 from taxi price, lol)

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I remember the first time I held hands with my girlfriend lmao

we hadn't officially started dating and I wanted to hold her hand but we got super flustered doing it (Yes I'm a degenerate)
so we accidentally held hands with me using the last two fingers of my hand with her holding on with her index and thumb only
We didn't want to acknowledge that we were holding it wrong due to being in the moment, but it was funny walking for about 20 something minutes basically holding two fingers of each other

@Jmann its a love hotel, those arent supposed to be very expensive(obviously some are but not most), you go there to fuck. Also some countries have super expensive taxis

Users who are viewing this thread