Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - The Misunderstood Snow Knight Wants to be Kind to the We…

Dex-chan lover
All therapy costs money. Looks like sister provided therapy on getting your feelings out and move on may be even pricier than the professional stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Hoshi kun showed at the end, I wouldn't have liked this arc otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
4J1lSkF.png

sup :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Does Japan not view someone who’s trying to date a person in a relationship as a scummy cheater trying to willingly destroy a relationship for thier own happiness? Do they just accept it? Because I don’t think it’s cool at all.
I'm sure that if this were a dramatic story, he would be shown that way, but it is a comedy, so I don't think the author feels a need to go into all that

Dex-chan lover
What you would expect from a female author. Not throwing shade at Konogi sensei, but I heavily disliked the plot of this chapter as well, Koharu was acting like a total ass.

At least, going with the flow of no-heavy-drama that this title established, we at least got a drama-free conclusion to this arc.
Despite the odds, Koharu managed to get some private time for her brother to talk it out with Eruko, which they resolved their problems and agreed to become friend. Hoshi, being overprotective yet again, nearly got into another fist fight but got made fun of by Yukimi instead, and the chapter ends with these two messing around as the girls watches.
Just read this chapter and thanks for the spoiler. Wasn't about to drop this or emotionally hit in any way but this chapter was incredibly dogshit when compared to all 48 before. Just so much forced ooc stuff happening to push for some of the most annoying and weak tropey writing. Meh.

Well, not really too happy with that spoiler either but it is what it is- one of these ~pretend it never happened and move on~ moments in manga.
If this went any other way (I do now know how they got the 1on1 time still) it could've ruined her in the process. Author really lost me with that one.
He is a pretty much stranger (brother of a friend, u know em) that talked to her twice and not even properly at that. One that now the MC has to permanently fear since he lives next to her with a clear intention of getting closer, going as far as to accept help from his little sister to get chances to secretly meet with her while knowing she is in a perfect relationship while insulting her bf.
Just pathetic and creepy. No comedy, no romance, nothing that makes this manga enjoyable when the brother is involved.

Fed-Kun's army
I pretty much despise the author for their decision in this chapter, having the glasses guy here as love rival is a bad choice from the beginning. I hope the next chapter would be the end of his pursuit of eroko, hell i wish that's the last chapter i have to deal with him, just erase him and move on. That being said, i do a little bit of research of the author previous works to know the tendencies of their decision in story telling, and, based on their previous finished project, the route that they choice is relatively wholesome and low drama, and usually a happy ending one. So i hope they choose the same for this one, and put the end of this useless love rival one and for all.

Users who are viewing this thread