Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - The first step forward with the neighbor! Online activit…

Power Uploader
This is hands down the least favorite arc in Eroko-san I've ever read - the setup was way out of line with Koharu trying to pitch her brother to "confess" to Eruko without even consulting her childhood friend, and Hoshi acting like an obsessive and overprotective boyfriend doesn't help either. Comedy wise, do not attempt this in real life good boys and girls, you don't want to mess with someone who's already in a relationship, and for the love of god do not resort to violence on the first sight of "contact", one day you'll piss the wrong guy and end up dead or in hospital.

Dex-chan lover
This is hands down the least favorite arc in Eroko-san I've ever read - the setup was way out of line with Koharu trying to pitch her brother to "confess" to Eruko without even consulting her childhood friend, and Hoshi acting like an obsessive and overprotective boyfriend doesn't help either. Comedy wise, do not attempt this in real life good boys and girls, you don't want to mess with someone who's already in a relationship, and for the love of god do not resort to violence on the first sight of "contact", one day you'll piss the wrong guy and end up dead or in hospital.
100% agree. What did it achieve? I absolutely despise Koharu now. That has to be one of the most egregious cases of turning a character into a disgustingly tone deaf annoyance and full on ruining said char. There is nothing to ever redeem her and any appearance will be dreaded.
I was neutral towards the brother character. Now he is is not only creepy (the research was borderline already) but a creepy loser. Well done, author?
In tandem with the brother, I dislike Eruko in these chapters. This here particular chapter she is a completely different character out of nowhere for no reason other than to enable the brother. What for? I don't know. There was no comedy. Nothing wholesome. No romantic rivalry. He unironically is air to the series. But she had to blushy-laugh in every panel, be insanely comfortable around him and absolutely long for his smile. They properly talked once, btw. She doesn't know him at all apart from "he might be nice but kind of overstepping".
Meh. Just pretend this and the chapter before don't exist. Unlucky.

Aggregator gang
Pero que es esta basura? Hay un millar de mujeres en las que se puede fijar el hermano mayor y va por la que tiene novio, es un imbecil, ahora no solo esta aburrido el manga si no tambien sin sentido.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god it's finally over. Just a completely shitty arc through and through. Even finished off on dumb note, making Hoshi the joke at the end there because of how overprotective he is like this whole arc wasn't about setting the guy up with Hoshi's girlfriend, was just the cherry on top of this shit-sundae

Dex-chan lover
Thank god we won't have to suffer any more easily, one the worst arc in Senkoverse (yes I am including the whole senko universe)

I hate this equally to any chapter where Senko was being flirty with the other men of the series.

Dex-chan lover
He's a plot device character and acts as a "straight, adult role model" for the most part. Notice that the rest of the cast are degenerates, even his little sister.
Going after someone taken doesn't really spell "straight, adult role model" but sure i guess.

Power Uploader
Going after someone taken doesn't really spell "straight, adult role model" but sure i guess.
In all fairness, he never did go after Eruko - all of their interactions are basic talk between two adults. He is your typical serious, straight type that's just socially awkward and that's about it. Whether you like the idea of his little sister trying to stir things up, he did try to talk her out of it, and is only forced into the plot by author-san.

didnt even read the chapter just looked to see if this shitty arc is finally done, maybe maybe we can move along to something better...

Users who are viewing this thread