Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Boyfriend's birthday!! (yippee♥) His present is... me?! …

Fed-Kun's army
It’s going to be shitshow when Hoshi learns that the NTReighbor’s Brother is secretly helping Eroko with her Alt account.

Wait… That brother has natural blonde hair… oh no
Well, if she really like blonde guys, she should've attracted to him from the beginning. Instead, she attracted to hoshi who's not blonde, so it seems her attraction toward blonde hair is more of a delinquent vibe it makes than the hair itself. Wich explained why she attracted to hoshi (who looks like delinquent because of his eyes, and not the neighbor since he's only looks like plain adult). Beside, i see the authors other works, not something i called remarkable but even one with drama tag on it had relatively low drama and always had happy ending. So i still had faith with the author that they wouldn't make unecessary subversion at the end, especially considering the backlash.

It's true that the last chapter with the neighbor is shit, pointless drama, and seems unecessary. It's funny, or cute, or heartwarming imo, and honestly idk why the author do that but it seems for the Japanese audience it's doesn't big of a deal.

Dex-chan lover
yYZEoIs.png

yaaaaa a nice cute chapter

Users who are viewing this thread