Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~

So he was still wondering about her past dating life huh,i get it tbh cause in his perspective eruka didnt give hints/revealed things from her pastlife ,but in ours it was
clearly said that she has no past love,she was a virgin,first 3d boy ,etc.

It's hard to find age gap manga like this, especially when the girl is older than boy
But i really really really like this, keep at the good work man, i always waiting for every chapter 😀

Eruko’s “ero-ness” is actually normal. Hormones are usually raging for women around age 30. (The being into a HS boy is unusual though. 😆 But I still like the story. 😉)

Aggregator gang
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Henjo maleMC: "I've seen 2.7cm of a 0.45 seconds pantyshot today, awesome!"

Eroko maleMC: "Girl, bite your pillow, I'm going in dry." -not really, most likely something will stop them, but this mangaka made couples do it in his other stories (never shown) and this is a spin-off so who know until next chapter?-

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reg

You'd be doing yourself a favor if you actually read this. thanks a lot for the scanlations. Good thing there won't be any more "yahoos" involved!

Hoshi-kun. The boy we aspired to be. FUCK I WANNA HAVE THE SAME CHAD ENERGY.

@Sevens
Hasn't happened YET. There's always room for a little sister rushing through the front door and interrupting, a random important phone call, or any number of other tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread