Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 26 Ch. 105 - Assassination

Noooooo best girl gone. Rest In Potato Sasha.
Also wanna point out how awesome this shit is. Nobody is fucking safe. No plot armor. Truly a masterpiece.

fuck every single manga reader that spoiled this. She was one of my favorites but I don't even feel sad since it was already spoiled for me (and many others) several times with no warning.

All these people who did not see Sasha dyin first are gonna be pissed. Isayama confirmed years ago she was gonna die way earlier. To see her dying now just made her death more profound. And as we see later, the conflict brought by said death is quite good.

Man I been known Sasha was gonna die from the countless spoilers ive heard but i never expected zeke to be working with paradis

I GOT SPOILED BY MANGA READERS ALREADY SO I WAS PREPARED BUT I THOUGHT SHE JUST GOT SHOT NOT DEAD NOO OMG

People who have caught up with the manga, please help me. Some bastards gave me spoilers. And now I can't get my mind off it. Here are the spoilers I received. On a scale of 1-5 how badly have I been spoiled? (1 for light spoilers, 5 for story breaking spoilers)
1. Falco will get the jaw titan
2. Hange is dead? (not sure about this one)
3. I got this one from the cover of volume 33. It looks like the survey corps are fighting Eren. So he might betray Eldia? (Again not sure about this one)
4. Its very vague but its something about Eren seeing through Pieck's lies.
I am not too sure about 2 and 3. So if any of them are wrong, just say that I got some wrong information. Don't explain it :p
Will be grateful if you helped. A dm or a mention in the comments will do just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread