Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 28 Ch. 114 - The Only Hope

Wait so their plan is to put all eldians out of their misery so basically killing all eldians? So they don’t have kids and have to suffer in this cruel world? Or am I wrong I’m pretty sure I am I think i missed a few thing or a lot

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka probably has a bag with "present" and "past" where he decides which will be the timeline he will write about.

I really like how even the most seemingly vile characters in AoT have understandable and sympathetic motivations. It's always refreshing to see when a Shounen series does this rather than fall back on the generic bad guy antagonist model.

I mean his plan make sense but is it ethically right to do?? And he has no right over every eldian's body, he cant just sterilize all of them... I get where he is coming from but like morally it's wrong on so many levels.. god does eren agree with this plan too?? They really want to end their race? But that way the oppressors (marley) will win.. why does the opressed have to go through such lengths. Idk man try to make peace but this plan of theirs, of sterilising eldians is basically genocide no? And again why should these 2 bros decide the fate of eldians?! Who gave them that right?

Well, FINALLY some fucking answers.
Zeke now makes sense, the way he's been flip-flopping around with his loyalities. But now, what about Eren? That's the issue now. Does Eren know this? Does he agree? ARGH!

(deleted as my comment below got posted 3 times for some reason, apologies)

Well, FINALLY some fucking answers.
Zeke now makes sense, the way he's been flip-flopping around with his loyalities. But now, what about Eren? That's the issue now. Does Eren know this? Does he agree? ARGH!

i mean.. yes, but no. i understand what zeke is trying to do and why, but it just.. uhhh.. idk tbh its just "nah" but now we gotta learn about eren's thoughts/feelings since we understand zeke now.

Considering how Eren's whole thing is "Fight or die" I can't understand how he would be able to align to Zeke's way of thinking here... by choosing to extinguish the Eldian bloodline that is choosing death, suicide for the whole race. Eren would be more willing to fight to the death, no? Ideologically speaking, something seems off here.

Zeke is one of my favorites so far from his backstory alone. It’s logical, it makes sense to him; you have to consider the experiences and interactions that shaped him as a child for him to come to this firm belief in his ideology. It’s not ethical and not morally right from our perspective, but to him it’s what he must do to save the world.

Also really like the inclusion of baseball and how crucial it is to both his character and his titan’s abilities.

Zeke is like a child that has a problem and instead of facing runs from it except he is a full grown scared man and is willing "run" from his problems togheter with all his race

Users who are viewing this thread