Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 129 - Nostalgia

If you think about it, there's only one possible and predictable thing after they escape.

Eren can't destroy their destination in half a day because if he can, then they can't catch to Eren and the whole continent will die, the end...

At this point, we all know where this is going and the only thing that is not clear is how all of this will end because both possible endings are bad route, where if Eren destroys the continent, game over. And if Mikasa and others successfully thwart Erens plan, then the continent will slaughter paradis island.

I can't wait to see how the author Hajime Isayama brings an end to all of these.

Dex-chan lover
Alternatively there is the NaruTaru option of
some giant entity bitch-smacking the entire world and making it start over...

Dex-chan lover
@heathecliffe

I'm for Eren destroying the world at this rate. If nothing else at least the governments. The whole world was going to destroy Paradis Island soon ANYWAY. They were looking at the innocent, trapped people and slavering over natural resources. Instead of trying to make peaceful contact or trade agreements they simply decided extermination was the way to go. Is it that they're allowed to kill an entire people who were already victims to start with, and no one is allowed to kill them - the actual aggressors?

The Eldians fighting Eren are, essentially, committing suicide and also killing their friends, loved ones, and families. If they win, Paradis Island is destroyed like was going to happen anyway. Either the Wall Eldians win, repopulate the world with any survivors and we have a happily ever after-the-war. Or the world crushes the innocent Eldians, then starts a huge war between themselves over who gets the resources. Causing countless people to die anyway.

I feel so empty even as my tears fall
I don't know what to feel anymore

AOT is... just my favorite series ever.

@Cynic
If only 😢

The last 6 chapters have been dogshit at best, let's hope hackayama will finally give us Eren's POV so we won't have to deal with this stupid cringevengers shit.

Dex-chan lover
What annoys me is knowing that the ending will involve some kind of time-travel bs. I hate that shit because it's never satisfying or even convincing.
Possibly it'll involve resetting the timeline in someway, "everything was a prediction" or something along those lines. These are the worst.

Dex-chan lover
All the people who agree with Eren's genocide plan are just edgy immature kids. He could just destroy the military and spare the civilians but he chose to kill all of them. That is stupid. By that logic, the Marleyan should just kill all the Eldians because the ancient Eldians did oppress and treat all other races as slaves. Other countries's civilians are just as innocent as the current Eldians. They just want to live their normal life. I actually support Mikasa's side.

@miyako19
By that logic, the Marleyan should just kill all the Eldians because the ancient Eldians did oppress and treat all other races as slaves.
They were trying to destroy eldia since episode 1 eren is justifie to destroy de continent, if he dont destroy the continent the rest of the countries are goin to slaughter the eldian for vengance and the resources under the island

Users who are viewing this thread