Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 131 - The Rumbling

Dex-chan lover
why am i happy every time i see the titan crush more people. it looks cool i guess?

Appreciate your scan+TL even if it isn't the first, the quality always makes up for it.

Group Leader
Look at page 26, all you gotta do is hide in the doorways like they taught ya in school in you'll be fine pssh

What an unexpected conclusion. I thought... We all thought that Attack on titans will be only humans trying to survive. But here we are seeing Eren committing genocide as his only option to keep the paradise people alive. What a harsh decision he was made to choose.
At this point I think this masterpiece will end soon. It's been a wild ride since I've started reading the manga when last chapter was around chapter 50

Fed-Kun's army
When they said "earth flattening titans" I thought they gonna let loose all those behemoth level titans to get rampaging around the world..
who knows they were just going to take a walk and simply steps all over on everything, man those are really scary in a way.. you think you can outrun them, but all is inevitable.

Fed-Kun's army
Killing everyone ain't the solution eren😭

I still think he couldve asked ymir to rebuild every eldian's body into a normal human body... I mean she once altered eldian's bodies to cure a disease. Cant she aler their bodies to make them into normal human bodies?!

LMAOOO armin basically stole everything from bertholdt.
Dude killed bertholdt, stole his titan, and then stole his crush.

Wow this translation is so much better. The others had not only worse scans and dialogs but also a lot of missing pages last time I checked o.o

Users who are viewing this thread