Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 131 - The Rumbling

k9c

Eren wearing suit version is just like a salary man tired of the society

Dex-chan lover
fun fact: in islamic culture, if you steal something that has a quiet big value like 20 dollars or a gold or something, your hand going to be cut off(right hand), and if you steal again, your left hand is next, if you manage to steal again, right leg and then if you are a madlad steal again, your left leg.

Fed-Kun's army
So he wanted to be an explorer but he couldn't because there was already a world full of civilized people so he just made the world empy as he wanted it to be so he can explore it with armin

damn i dont fucking care anymore this is the best ship armin and annie is so cute together and them blushing ajngousnijfnoauipvjbnd fosdpkmjsd kjovpokj kspv hwjesdmv hkjdfsnv sjdnv

@sumosmash OMG THAT IS! I came back to reread chapter 131 and 121 and I am noticing crazyyy things. After Eren kissed Historia’s hand, he freakin knew it all and kept it in gotdammit

Dex-chan lover
So if i'm reading this right. Erens main reason for him to start the rumbling is because he's jealouse that there are peoplw that lived freely outside of the walls

Eren
images

Users who are viewing this thread