Shingeki no Kyojin

ngl i really wanted the ending to be like eren killing the world population and he than spends eternity in a lonely world with only Ymir in the world but it closes and Ymir was a hallucination that me made just so he could kill

who made it before 138 got deleted? high five!
Ymir is just standing there smiling like "this is fun"

Imagine reading this for years only to witness this garbage writing, is not about eren losing or shit, but the way it's delivered, ever since the rumbling begun it's been asspull after asspull, the biggest one being falco flying and gabi's 9000IQ detective work figuring out the nature of the titan, it's so bad that even a decent ending wouldn't make up for all the lost time, truly sad, marley arc was so fucking good, it looks like the rest was written by someone else.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Let down after let down and it just feels forced and makes little sense. Next in line they live happily ever after and everyone forgives them, because why not lol.

I dont really regret reading it, but the last arc kills the series so badly. Competing with GOT Season 8 for worst ending for sure if this is it.

Users who are viewing this thread