Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Fed-Kun's army
10/10 really a heart puller, only complained is i would have like the ending to have been a bit "more"
Like its ok the way it ended but I would have liked to see just a bit more of them, would be 11/10 otherwise, also tits maybe just maybe the intimacy could have been a bit more as well? idk that is just my greed there.

I left very unsatisfied. By that I do not mean the ending is bad, it's just a shame that so much of the world hasn't been expanded in the manga. It was introduced magnificently but in the end not much was touched. Man, if only that remake is coming out.

@yoroshikue It's because she feared that she would succumb to her vampire instincts and bite him, thus turning him into a vampire. She had not wished for that to happen.

Dex-chan lover
remake coming but on ps4/switch in jp might never get translated or eng vers

There will be Tsukihime Remake will
be release, so I'm gonna read the whole chapter from the Start.

@Clone_Nero Tsukihime and the Fate Timelines are complete opposite sides of the Nasuverse. Its not actually possible to summon Heroic Spirits in the Tsukhime/KnK (also mutually exclusive timelines to each other) timelines for metaphysical reasons.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the cover on the home page I thought it was Melty Blood, but this has a different title.
(I haven't actually read or watched MB, but I've used MB character images before.)> 😄

Dex-chan lover
@Clone_Nero and if this Shiki (ability) is introduced in Fate, he/she will be too OP, I mean this skill can kill literary everything (yup everything, included noble phantasm), and every servants just need one hit to be killed by this user (oh yeah that servant will be go to permanent death, not comeback to hero garden after being killed, thus cannot be called againts forever). The only drawback is that the user is only human, but there is magecraft in Fate, and we already introduced (in fate) a mage strong enough to go toe to toe againts a servant.

@fsb5 yes and this series on the same side of The Garden of Sinners, but in different world.

@toastedguy really? but not all hope is lost, if someone translate it

@Nunally While the MEoDP are broken, they aren't too OP. Sure its a OHKO, but Servants should (Shiki's stats are all over the place so this is variable) be able to handle him as a combatant for the most part. On top of that Nasu's answer on a no holds barred fight to the death between UBW!Shirou and Shiki is Shiki eventually manages to kill Shirou then dies immediately after due to brain overload from killing so many NPs which gives an upper bound to where he sits in Fate timelines. Everyone gets their rule to break and for Shiki it's him excelling at killing stuff. It's powerful but limited in use with some nasty drawbacks such as needing to eventually carve out his eyes.

As for killing Servants it doesn't touch the true self on the Throne. Servants are for the most part Read Only copies shoved into class containers with minor bleedthrough in GO that normally doesn't happen. Using the eyes or similar principles to kill them merely kills that iteration of them and not the Servant version for everyone everywhere in every timeline by killing the thing on the throne. You could resummon them, it just wouldn't be the same as your previous one. Other Shiki (and Void) both exist as servants with access to the MEoDP as well as KH using the same principles in F/GO and they aren't deleting Heroic Spirits off the Throne with every deployment. It takes some extreme bullshit far beyond what any human version of Shiki (either) can mentally handle to do that as seen with Beast 1.

Dex-chan lover
@fsb5 You are right, I just realized its too much for a human to understand the concept behind the throne. At first I think it can work if:
1. the user is a mage
2. already learn the concept behind the holy grail war and servant summoning, especially about prana
but yeah, its still too much because if any mage can truly understand the concept, they basically have holy grail in their hand.
I just based it if the user make an appearance in holy grail war. Which means there are 12 enemies (or 14 if the user treated like Gilgamesh) and because holy grail war is basically a battle royale, you can use certain tactic to win.
Btw you dont denied that the user can kill NP and because NP is basically a trump card for every servant and use huge energy, if can you seal it you gain huge advantage.
But like you explained, it depend on how the NP work too, I think its pretty deadly for one shot one kill type skill or regeneration type skill like Excalibur or Hecrates multiple lives, but a bit weak againts low cost many attack type skill like Shirou Unlimited Blades Work, because the user is only human, and even though Shirou swords can be considered a normal sword, it can still hit a fatal wound.

Now I want to see Ryougi Shiki made a debut in Fate Stay Night, I want to see her sliced Excalibur & Gae Bolg in two, one hitted Hecrates, and canceled Medea ancient magics. Maybe after that we will see the first time every master work together in holy grail war.

Aggregator gang
Are the first 6 volumes from the original eng publication or new translations?

Users who are viewing this thread