True, I remember reading then dropping this a year ago for reasons like that. But I have higher hopes since it has like 80 more chaptersFirst chapter, I can confidently say that main character is an idiot and I really hope that it changes. You have almost 100% compatibility with magic, yet you chose martial arts due to "it being popular" like, are you serious? Even if it was popular, your EXTREME lack of compatibility with martial arts should indicate that you shouldn't choose it. It's hard to empathize or feel bad for his character when he's such an idiot.
To be totally for real, It gets a lot better. What I complained about is just a really idiotic start to an otherwise really solid story.True, I remember reading then dropping this a year ago for reasons like that. But I have higher hopes since it has like 80 more chapters
From what I interpreted, his "father" coordinated his decision behind the scenes.First chapter, I can confidently say that main character is an idiot and I really hope that it changes. You have almost 100% compatibility with magic, yet you chose martial arts due to "it being popular" like, are you serious? Even if it was popular, your EXTREME lack of compatibility with martial arts should indicate that you shouldn't choose it. It's hard to empathize or feel bad for his character when he's such an idiot.