Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi o Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 60.1 - The Essence of Magic ①

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
4,799
wizard-magic.gif

She's going to use magic then.
VbUDMr7.jpeg

Pomf She made the floor look soft and comfy.
 
Supporter
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
139
Cool, so she's stronger than every "magic" user too. She's just literally never been pressed enough to break it out.
And that's exactly how I like it. I don't want non stop shounen power creep antagonists and fake supposedly OP MCs who struggle with every villain and drag out fights for months at a time (real time monthly manga releases). If I wanted that, I'd follow One Piece which is currently at chapter ... 1193 ...

I want the precious cinnamon to crush the arrogant smug douchebags, wipe the smirks off their faces, and hear their lamentations as she leaves unstoppable ruin in her wake.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
391
Well damn looking forward to Olivia mogging the mages in the future like she mogs the swordsmans
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
1,079
Oof cheap imitation huh. But remember there's no rule that says a fake can't surpass the original
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top