Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi o Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
781
Total slaughter, total slaughter, I won't leave a single man alive. La Di Da Di dive genocide, La Di Da Di dud an ocean of blood. Let's begin The Killing Time.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
5,650
@Nojay of course. How are you going to assemble a throne out of skulls if all of them are entirely skull-shaped? If some are broken, then the jutting parts can be inserted into holes in others, and the holes can have jutting parts inserted, making for a throne that doesn't collapse under its own weight until its large enough that its weight actually crushes the skulls.
 
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Messages
353
Oh no.. I just wish no one's gonna use her later. Once they found out Olivia is really useful, I'm sure they're gonna use her in one way or another. I hope she's smart enough to tell from friends to two faced people.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
2,465
imagine getting killed silly out like an idiot by a smiling girl
rip
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top