Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Clue to the God of Death.

Dex-chan lover
Ashton flaw was he didn't explain his reasoning why behind his statement.

Dex-chan lover
Why do you think she had such an expression on page 16/161?
Any speculations on why?

Fed-Kun's army
its probably because she thinks she might be able to learn something about zed or his whereabouts there.
aww i was hoping her house name would be zed lol. well having his sigil/emblem works too.
well we know that zed or another of his kind is involved we have another ebony blade.

its probably because she thinks she might be able to learn something about zed or his whereabouts there.
aww i was hoping her house name would be zed lol. well having his sigil/emblem works too.
well we know that zed or another of his kind is involved we have another ebony blade.
I'm pretty sure the "Prime minister" IS Zed. Which is why he sent Olivia to the opposite kingdom, so between her slaughtering and his "guiding" of the king there can be many "unfortunate" deaths.

Especially if that family name she picked was from the kingdom Olivia is in and actually has ties to him like maybe as a "disguise" for himself some time in the past or maybe somehow he was human an eternity ago. It's also possible he "set up" that family name sometime before or after he "disappeared" specifically for Olivia, knowing she would pick it especially with that jewel. "Convincing" the people in charge to "create" that family name and emblem probably would be easy since he's a God of Death.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread