Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Sorceress

Dex-chan lover
"Demonstrating strength" to the viewers by setting up a sneak attack. Truly, strength.
Smart but if she obliterates a fortress while they're aware of her without anyone being able to do a thing. Then she'd be strong
Either way, Olivia gonna wreck her anyway.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had a distinct lack of our favourite MurderFluffHead... I disapprove.

Especially since all of it is superfluous setup filler.
That's 6-7 pages wasted on explaining church hierarchy and confirming Naughty Seraph is Naughty.
Which would have been better spent fleshing out the infiltration using ..charm.. and guile.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter had a distinct lack of our favourite MurderFluffHead... I disapprove.

Especially since all of it is superfluous setup filler.
That's 6-7 pages wasted on explaining church hierarchy and confirming Naughty Seraph is Naughty.
Which would have been better spent fleshing out the infiltration using ..charm.. and guile.
Disagree, it's wasting 6-7 pages explaining the church hierarchy then waste another 6-7 pages of girl unnecessarily feign distress (and drink a sip of the guy's water) before blasting them with magic next chapter.

Something a different manga would've just showed in 2 panels where the guards yell "identify yourself!" gets blasted + evil face reveal

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
New element has been included like it was always there. You would think we would see more flame wielding people on the battlefield if they were always here.
Then again we saw a death god but the country our little death god works for must be poor. You'd think they would have a mage unit.
If I'm missing something I would be thankful to be corrected.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i remember nothing about this story except for the fact that Olivia likes fighting strong people and that she's of some batallion, are the crimson knights enemies or friendlies to olivia?
I remember her rank and 2 subordinates, that's it. The actual name of their unit, I had to skim some past chapters to remember.

Dex-chan lover
Don't recall how the manga explains it, but:

Mekia - Ruled by Mages

Empire - Secretly using Mages

Everyone else - No idea Mages exists (outside of legends)
Sorcerer not Mages. That is a difference in this story/world.
Sorcerer are basically simple and limited imitations of real Mages.

Also the chruch people and especially this Seraph ... you can already see that they are complete nutcases.

Supporter
Why (almost) every females in this world are psycho and why are they hot?

joking aside, the males goons are decent(or careless) and taking care of random female without planning to rape her(yet?) but somehow the one they found are nut. Hope my dudes get better luck in next life.

Dex-chan lover
They put it so dramatically that the leader does leader things. With five times as many words as needed. Which probably sums up the entire chapter.

She smells like honey.

You must train hard in bean magic to become an Arch-Chili.
But despite that, she's not that hot.

I'm guessing we need to demonstrate how powerful a sorcerer truly is - just before Olivia crushes them. While thinking about cakes.
Always need to set up the opponents so they can fall harder.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the first non olivia relevant filler chapter?

Well yes it's the first chapter where Olivia doesn't appear, but it's not a filler either. It's used to show to the reader the strength of one of the main characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread