Shinigami Saikoro Game - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Good editing but maybe get a proofreader for minor grammar and speech flow errors. Really glad you picked this up regardless!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone getting the "chapter not available" thing? Had to read it on another site but it's pretty good, thanks for the translations

Why do I recognise the overall story so much? I could swear I once read something with the same concept, young man goes into room of relative of similar age who suddenly died and finds ominous supernatural object which reveals a new, sinister world

Dex-chan lover
When the sister was flung through the window I couldn't help but start laughing.

I didn’t expect a manga like this to be published in 2019. I guess the editor got sick with isekai shit too.

Group Leader
That was kind of a pointless bet... "Your father just had an aneurysm followed by a head-on car crash; your sister went through a windshield and got to bounce across the pavement. They're both in critical condition and the doctor's unofficially already given up on them, but, I'm going to guarantee a 50% chance of saving one of them. ISN'T THAT SO CRUEL?" Lessie here... whelk's chance in a supernova, or 50% chance of one of them making it. (And a 1/6th chance of myself dying, but I'm in a depressed mood anyways, may as well all go together.)

I was at least expecting a gaffed die.

Users who are viewing this thread