Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo RE

Double-page supporter
I'm assuming the author pushed for a remake and will be able to write a proper ending this time, now that they are an established successful author with some pull on editors.

If so, what an absolute legend.

Dex-chan lover
a remake?... i just hope they give this a good ending... the previous one's ending sucks, giving a open ending with guess-whos-killer is just lame...

Fed-Kun's army
Will we get a proper ending in this remake ? I hope so because the original at an ending so open that you could have fit an elephant or two in it.

Oh yes Oh yes, guess god do exist XD. Well jokes aside this time I hop we get the real culprit and not just month of guessing and agony (T_T)

I remember this manga! YESSS! This author works are a real hit or miss for me since he tends to go overboard with the crazy. But this one was pretty good for the 8 or so chapters it lasted. The art suits it well too.

Dex-chan lover
Holy dang! Wasn't expecting this story be remade.
Hoping this time we get a clear conclusion!

Group Leader
MY GOD
WHO KILLED HIS FAMILY
I STILL DON'T KNOW
IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS

Dex-chan lover
Woah what a whisplash from the past 😱 when I read the title I coulnd't believe it...no way it was true..

Like they said, if the author got the green light after pushing for a proper ending, what an absolute madman (but genius!)

AND FUCK HOW DIDN'T I NOTICE THAT I WAS ALREADY FOLLOWING THEIR OTHER WORKS?? Now I'm starting to understand why there are so many fuckin crazy mangas out there, they come from one person (+drawers...)...and I follow -some- of them...😅

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, here we go again!

Why don't they let Yamaguchi Mikoto draw anymore, though? He's not that bad an artist, just a bad writer.

Contributor
It's ending, looks like 6th volume will be last
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-01-06/shinigami-sama-ni-saigo-no-onegai-o-remake-manga-ends-on-january-22/.168151

Users who are viewing this thread