Shinigami wa Korosenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Plz someone tell me I'm not the only one having problems getting it to load the chapter.

@nephilimroyal
It's most likely just me. Every time I try to load the chapter it says This chapter is unavailable so I thought it was just me but every other manga or comic here on mangadex works or at least the ones I tried.
I'll try again later.

Thank you so much for working hard on this!!
It looked very interesting and hope to see even more❤❤
Definitely gonna buy the raws when the vol comes out!!

oh well i was gonna comment that our mc is a certified monsterfucker, but it seems that the shinigami has a mostly human form :v

this one seems interesting, trope wise it is absolutely up my alley, so im looking forward to more!

thanks for the translation into english, even though it seems like you're primarily an indonesian scans group!! it's a bit wonky at times grammar wise but understandable overall:) which is to say that if you're looking for a proofreader for it, i wouldn't mind going over it??

Group Leader
@yavinta OMG thanks. Thank you for the review. We love it when many people criticize and comment on our work 😍

And sorry if our team translation is a little confusing, but we will try even more. Thank you 😘😘😘🙏

thank you so much for translating!
i also love calebs design and am looking forward to see the rest!

Everyone loves Caleb design but no one mention that his design is more like a ghoul from Tokyo Ghoul 😅 (with a mask like that and dark eyes)

aaah, I'm already hooked! I'm so curious to know why it would be troublesome to let Enji die tbh, and Caleb is hot! love this kind of stories so much <3 thanks for the hard work!

Probably evaded death by being cute lol, so now nature is trying to take him where he’s supposed to be

Users who are viewing this thread