Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Makoto Takatsuki Talks to a Princess

Dex-chan lover
MC is very forgiving here, even though he was mistreated the moment he arrived in this world. he had a very short lifespan and had to work to get this powerful, yet a short interaction with the princess is enough to forgive her negligance towards him? odd.

Aggregator gang
God: Don't go in there, barrier blocking my connection, you could be in mortal danger.
MC: BUT SOCIAL ETIQUETTE/-PRESSURE!

God: Don't go in there, barrier blocking my connection, you could be in mortal danger.
MC: BUT SOCIAL ETIQUETTE/-PRESSURE!
Well is not simple social etiquette, is dificult to refuse to meet someone is this high position

Dex-chan lover
Now now this b'tch just picking up the another revenge target role...
But well forgiveness is virtue so... Not gonna forgive you (Cause, i don't have such thing as high virtue)
But then again your face good, so forgiven(i.e. let's take it like she's being manipulated by Water go... b"tch)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Noa your dumbass, you should've warned Makoto right from the beginning you know? But no, you keep silent all this time and only warn him once he gets close to her.

Also Makoto had no choice, he was already treading dangerous waters after showing his disdain for the Water Princess.
People got beheaded for less than that, even if he helps the Light Hero. The only thing that probably saved his head was being the Hero's benefactor and friend.

Users who are viewing this thread