Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Lucy and Aya Talk to Each Other

Group Leader
If you find any mistakes pls tell us.

This was one of the hardest chapters so far to translate. Me and Exeos were having a hellish time because Lucy and Aya talking they use so many weird and different expressions that are hard to know, it was a true nightmare. Not only that The author sometimes didnt specify exactly who belonged the bubble of conversation so it was really hard to make a reason from some conversations at first.

Hopefully it is all perfect and you guys enjoy it.

I wanted to say another thing about a subplot that I'm seeing that will be skipped in the manga sadly.... The real reason why the girls considered Polygamy. I will explain how it happened on the novel so if you want to know, it is a spoiler that MIGHT HAPPEN (but honestly I don't see it happening)

Fujiwara Michio AKA Fujiyan. He actually has two wives. Let me try to explain how it happened.

Around the time of the trip to the Labyrinth City, The conclusion of the Airship actually received help from a character that was never brought up, Christina Macallan. She is one of the daughters of the Feudal Lord of Macallan, the city where Makoto and friends live.
Nina actually hates her because Christina keeps chasing Fujiyan and she is sure that she only wants him for his money and influence because at this point Fujiyan is one huge powerful businessman already and only shows that will grow even bigger and richer.

They openly don't have a great relationship, making snarky comments occasionally, but Chris always stays close to him. Btw Chris as well went together with them on the Airship to Labirynth City.

I think it was during this trip, I don't remember exactly if it was going to the Labyrinth of coming back from it,

During the trip, Makoto approached Fujiwara, how he thought he liked Nina and noticed that Chris probably likes him.

Fujiwara says it's complicated because he knows everything because of his mind-reading power and knows they don't really like each other much so he is stuck without a good solution.

Makoto says "You are already going for the harem end huh" and Fujiwara denies it, saying this kind of situation is impossible.

As if it was happening at the same time as those conversations, when Nina was alone in the room, Christina approaches her.

Christina tells Nina to marry Fujiwara as she will as well, but she will become the first wife however both will have equal standings.

Nina gets confused, as to why a Noble would even consider being o equal standing to a beast folk since this is seen as quite disgraceful but Christina affirms that if it is not like this Fujiwara would never accept.

Nina confronts her saying she is only after his money and power, and then only now she reveals that when she meet Fujiwara, she was stuck in an arranged marriage with another noble, that only wanted ties to the Macallan Lord, and was treating her rly badly and doing a lot of shady business on her name and stuff, and was Fujiwara that managed to save her from this using his power, that's when she fell for him.

Nina was surprised, for her it was obvious to like Fujiwara because as a Beastfolk, you like beings that are powerful. Fujiwara is not much physically, but as a businessman and merchant, he is almost invincible and Nina noticed that and fell too (There is another subplot behind Nina and him but pretty sure it was not revealed in the manga yet lol).

Anyway, they came into peace and then after approached Fujiyan together and as you can imagine they became a couple.... or... husband and wife? So from this point, before the return to Macallan, he is already mostly considered married.

Back in this chapter, Lucy and Aya were discussing what to do with Makoto's situation. Actually who gives advice is Nina, because she explains how is the situation with Chris and Fujiwara and says they are pretty happy on the topic of "hierarchy" they say the three of them sleep on the same bed, and that's when come to the idea to just do all together from Aya.

That's it sorry for the big wall of text but yeah, I love this subplot that it is explored a lot in the future, but it is quite sad they will be skipping how Fujiwaara actually is quite a CHAD here boy XD

Btw a little about the last page about the "special preview", the thing is the sites that use bots to rip us off from our translation here, funny enough last chapter it was super bugged for some reason and I saw that many sites were ripping off us but mixing with some graphic Yaoi P*orn in the middle and cutting some pages that were quite hilarious so yeah, I will try to ad some extra previews here and there (until at least we reach the release).

This last preview is quite a spoilers from Chapter 32 so its a nice little thing for Novel Readers ;-). Thx for the support guys.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love that as soon as the girls realized polygamy was an option, their only concern was about whether they needed to establish a pecking order for who has sex when.

And then, after hearing of someone who had a foursome with his three brides, just decided to go for some lingerie for future threesomes.

I wish more series with harems did stuff like that; it'd sure as hell beat the petty drama.

Dex-chan lover
Your order of a convenient horde of monsters to prove yourself capable has arrived.

Also, Aya's dress on page 7 is pretty good.

I love that as soon as the girls realized polygamy was an option, their only concern was about whether they needed to establish a pecking order for who has sex when.

And then, after hearing of someone who had a foursome with his three brides, just decided to go for some lingerie for future threesomes.
Double teaming and somewhat proactive. Much better than pretty much any harem out there. For starters, harems only work if all of the people involved agree to it. Them deciding that between themselves before going to him sets up for a much healthier harem situation than what you usually see when they compete with each other.

Also, actually deciding to buy some sexy clothes is a step above what most do, although that does occur.

Dex-chan lover
Them deciding that between themselves before going to him sets up for a much healthier harem situation than what you usually see when they compete with each other.
That's because other "harems" don't deserve the term; they're merely a series with multiple love interests where only one can win in the end... And that's if you're lucky and the author doesn't just pull a non-ending.

As you said, a proper harem can only function if everyone involved is on board, which is probably why you don't see many actual harems, since that petty drama between the girls is the quickest and easiest way to prolong the series.

Group Leader
Your order of a convenient horde of monsters to prove yourself capable has arrived.

Also, Aya's dress on page 7 is pretty good.

Double teaming and somewhat proactive. Much better than pretty much any harem out there. For starters, harems only work if all of the people involved agree to it. Them deciding that between themselves before going to him sets up for a much healthier harem situation than what you usually see when they compete with each other.

Also, actually deciding to buy some sexy clothes is a step above what most do, although that does occur.
I still think its a bit too soon to think its chill, there is still a few disputes to settle even if they are ok being gfs of the same guy XD

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Man this was a really great chapter! Cute moments, Aya being precious, the girls coming to a pretty good agreement since it seems like they may have feelings for each other as well, the prince being adorable, and a setup for a chance for MC to show his power.

Dex-chan lover
Fujiwaara actually is quite a CHAD here boy XD
Hoo, boy. That's actually quite crazy. :finnawoke:

I'd actually look forward to seeing things from a "mind reader's" point of view.
Fujiyan's climb must have some interesting (and depressing) stories as well.

Usually if written as protagonist, said ability is written for plot convenience and laughs.
And only if written as a side character, can you actually get any sort of character depth.
Because such events would be "too depressing" to happen to an MC of WN.
I like complicated/realistic plots. Reality is messy. Fiction... usually isn't. Or hard to pull off.

Also: I want to see prince in that too. For... reasons.

Princess is still a failure. Imagine she snap-judged a village wasn't worth saving. And the hero (died) there.
You can justify your mistakes -- why you made them. Doesn't excuse your own failings -- and resulting clusterfsck.
Saying "sorry" won't bring a failed business investment back. And Princess is showing exactly why she should be hated.

"Art can't kill monsters." <- said directly to guy who killed a dragon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread